Friday, December 16, 2011

You've been good, busier than ever. We small talk, working the weather.

Sigh so many emo songs have been playing in my head right now it's so depressing I swear LOL.

Was playing Sims Castaway just now (cause I was still a bit angry with Sims 3 for not letting me download Custom Content pettygirl96) and also cause I just felt like playing it! So I created Sims and played with them a while made them friends with each other and it's kinda depressing also la, cause its like in Sims (well usually) everything is like arranged for them. If I want her to be friends with him I could and they could become like best friends and it's like happy ever after for them la (I mean in most cases la) whereas OUR lives.. We have no control over like almost over everything and we have to go through up's and down's.

I mean it is good IN A WAY la if you suffer along the way cause then you would be able to appreciate things a little more or even a whole lot more if you know what hardships feel like.

I mean well yeah. I mean like well God put me onto this world for a reason, for a purpose and He already has what's best for me planned. But well yeah sometimes I just wished and hope that like I will know like my purpose in life like soon so that like maybe I can go ahead in the correct direction as soon as possible..? I guess la AHAHA LOL.

Okay la I don't even know if I'm making sense but just a random ranting post. Idk why I get so philosophical over a simple game of Sims AHAHAHAA LOL. Well but I'm still grateful that I have a family a house my family and friends and myself are all in good health so :). Just a sudden thought la AHAHAA LOL.

Goodnight I'm going to school to meet Gan tomorrow yaaay cause I miss her so much :(.

Ten day challengeeee AHAHAHA LOL.

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.

Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.

1. AHAHA
2. LOL
3. I

AHAHA LOL super typical la I know okay but still true okay. AHAHA LOL and WTH check out my Lit holiday homework it's damn cheem la I thought would be quite easy but the questions are like hardddddd. Hoping to finish at least Lit, Physics and/or maybe even English also AHAHA LOL. I actually think I finished quite a lot of homework already compared to other people AHAHA LOL even though I only did like during bridging and before school ended AHAHAHA LOL goodgirl96.

P.S. Blogging on iPhone app again so picture is belowww AHAHAHA LOL.

P.P.S/P.S.S/P.P.S.S/P.S.P.S(nah just kidding) AHAHA LOL Jingwen is so funny I swear cause remember the contest thing she joined her friends and I went to help her so on Twitter she was so touched she went to thank all her friends and I was LIKE WHAT ABOUT YOUR COUSIN HUH HUH HUH. AHAHA LOL so she also added in cousin and in her most recent blog post she did the same and it was so funny I swear!!

LOL oh and everytime she hyperventilates (she is such a hardcore fan girl it's so cute) she sees everything as blue I SWEAR IT'S LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVER EVERYTIME I SEE HER TWEET THAT I'LL LIKE ALWAYS LAUGH IT'S SO FUNNY takboleh Tahan. I mean not that seeing everything blue is cute la (I'd probably freak out if that happened to me) but seeing her so happy until see everything blue is damn cute la!!!!
Here's her blog on the post anyway AHAHAHAHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment