Friday, December 9, 2011

WHY WAS I SO CUTE.

Why am I so cute. AHAHAA LOL Whatsapp-ing three people now and I showed all three of them one of the photos taken when I was three years old (the fifth picture). One said very cute. One IMPLIED he cuter. One didn't even care. ASDFGHJKL.

I found a lot AHAHAA LOL and I was showing it to Guy A cause I wanted to show him last time but couldn't find any until now AHAHAA LOL show you all also cause I so cute I know. Pictures all the way at the bottom cause I added them using the blogger app. And AHAHAA LOL SO SORRY Jingwen one of the pictures your mouth got covered by the flash AHAHA LOL I STILL LURVE EUU.

Bonus: GUESS WHO LOL.

AHAHAA LOL this is guy A when he was 7!! Don't want say who first but I think quite obvious leh!! AHHAHAAHA LOL why so cute one!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment