Thursday, December 29, 2011

New specs new hair?

It feels like I'm going for a complete makeover like in May AHAHA LOL. In May I changed my specs and rebonded and cut my hair, and this time I change specs and going to rebond my hair again yay (for the sixth time AHAHAHAA LOL). Usually I only change specs like once a year lol but my brother stepped on mine cause I left it on the mattress beside me (*bangs table with fists* I will not admit 50% of it was my fault for leaving it there and not on the table in the first place) so it broke AHAHAA LOL sad.

But anyway got new ones done today and it's kinda uncomfortable lol but I'm hoping I'll get used to it... Soon.

Kengpum's coming back soon on the second of January AHAHAA LOL and damn joke he saw the picture of me taking a big spoon out of the salad bowl AHAHA LOL (it's in my previous post lol the one I look very chubby one LOL) and he was like YOU EAT VEGETABLES?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL no la, I just taking out the croutons and salmon pieces h3h3h3z.

Lol Agnes SMSed me today AND YAY LOL she just got her pay and like souvenirs from the sho so I'm excited to get mine TEEHEE LOL.

AHAHA LOL please excuse the over usage of AHAHAA LOL's I really cannot help it AHAHA LOL anyway LOL I leave you with a picture of me lol trying to awkwardly show my new specs and old specs LOL but not much difference. Okay probably gonna edit this post with my after hair if I can take a picture of it without my face looking so... Jialat. I learnt that from Kengpum AHAHAHAHA LOL okay goodnight LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment