Saturday, December 24, 2011

Feels like insomnia aaAaaAaah.

Timecheck: 7:41 am. 

Pictures from my phoneeeeee. 
(Late) Dinner on Wednesday. In my defence the whole day I only ate like tom yum ramen noodles (which were fantastic btw at Ajisen!) and a hot dog bun from Shaw Cinemas AHAHA LOL. 

HELLO FATS. 
Awesome hair day yay. 

My iPhone drawing I did on Thursday? AHAHA LOL. I think I didn't over do it with the sketching so I'm kinda proud of it and yes my iPhone also has like this Piglet button sticker on top of the phone AHAHA LOL because I didn't want to remove my Mario one AHAHA LOL. 

Blur picture of my brother's secondary school uniform yes like seriously wtf it's like overload of Chinese words. LOL I love my school uniform like 123918249081 better now AHAHA LOL. 

Don't really like Lady Gaga because of reasons la, but I like the TTR song for it! 

MY DINNER YESTERDAY. Quail eggs and tofu and soup and rice LOL. I had like two servings of this I love quail eggs and tofu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHA LOL and this probably makes up for the super fattening+sugar+overload of chocolate goodness dinner I had the previous night AHAHA LOL. This has like best dinner ever written all over it. 

Literally #whyamisofunny. 

Well so today/yesterday whatever you want to call it AHAHA LOL, I decided to sleep at 11 pm. ELEVEN PM. HNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHA LOL I decided to just like block off all communications (meaning I didn't reply my texts LOL evil girl >:) and just go to sleep. And so I did LOL. 

But then my body clock decided to be like, "Oh look Jerlyn slept early imma gonna be mean and make her wake up at 3 am in the morning!" And so it did. Apparently my watch reset itself (AGAIN) and so when I checked the time when I woke up it was like 7, but the sky was dark outside!!! And then I realised my watch got reset-ted (because the date was like 1st January 2000 on my watch). 


So yeah I woke up at 3 am and basically just did whatever I could to make myself entertained in the middle of the night. USED TO IT ALREADY NVM. 

I played this cooking game on my iPhone. 

My mixing fail. It's rather sad isn't it :(. 

And then I watched YouTube videos AHAHA LOL. 
I didn't really watch it at 5:55 am LOL but I realised the first screenshot I took didn't have the YouTube buttons LOL so it didn't really seem that oh-I-watched-a-youtube-video-here-is-my-proof authentic LOL so I took another screenshot of the same video when I found out AHAHA LOL okaylame. 

And then I went to eat cereal at 5 plus. With my huge gorilla doll my father won using only like four dollars AHAHA LOL. 

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grrr I'm so annoyed at this boy who talks to me on Facebook (Hi Wenkee I'm not talking about you!) like randomly every few months/weeks/days and today he was like hi and I was like hi and he ask me some random questions and grrrrrrr I mean it's not wrong to say hello and be friendly la but like... WHAT'S YOUR POINT. I mean if you want to talk to me try to continue the conversation or something la. Okay la maybe also partly my fault I also don't really want to talk to him so I don't put in effort to continue the conversation lol but I got answer okay when he asks questions lol but it's like super standard questions like lol how are you how is your camp. And our conversations usually only lasts like on average like 5 messages TO AND FRO and no more. OKAY LA maybe it is like 90% my fault LOL cause I not interested to talk to him at all LOL. 

BUT TODAY HE WAS LIKE CAN YOU STOP YOUR AHAHAHA LOL'S AND I'M LIKE ARGH I DON'T CARE I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE JUST FOR YOU I DON'T EVEN REALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYWAY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. And lol it's a long story to why I always use AHAHA LOL's even in inappropriate situations but lol I don't want to go into that I just cannot stop myself okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. And I think he's just bored and wants me to entertain him zzz *rolls eye. 

I bet people are going to hate me now lol :(. Okay I'm going to be super tap tap geek now and play along to  TTR songs on Youtube.

TAP TAP GEEK TALK STARTS HERE. 

I think I got full streak on these songs before (except for the third song cause I always miss at the chorus) #showingoff only, I'm so sad Tap Tap doesn't let me transfer downloaded songs into my other devices so a lot of my nice songs are like on my family's iPhone 3GS which my father is using now LOL. AHAHA LOL oh and I play Extreme (and sometimes hard) songs with the two fingers and one left thumb grip like the second video. AHAHA LOL was talking to Kengpum about TTR and he seems quite surprised by the way I grip the phone while playing AHAHA LOL. 


TAP TAP GEEK TALK ENDS HERE. 

P.S. Was reading Weiling's blog and saw this LOL.
"i finally understand how Jerlyn felt when her DSLR dropped and was spoilt. really."
WEILING, I FEEL YOU </3 :'(. Oh speaking of my Nikon the other time I brought my camera to school for the performance thing I realised someone had like did something or something happened and my lens jam at the 35 mm part (mine is 18mm - 50mm yes LOL not very pro) grrrrrrrr now it's like on off jam one!!!!!! So annoying :(. I want new lenses/ SB-400 for Christmas but... I can dream on :(. And I'm broke. Big time. BAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment