Monday, December 19, 2011

Late 4 am rambling.. Again.

AHAHA LOL sorry I know I just updated LOL but oh well hey ho.

Was just thinking about school reopening and LOL I'm so worried about coping with sec four lol. And I'll be so sad when we have to step down from band lol because I'll miss playin in band so so so much and I'll miss Gan too :(!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHA LOL and I'm so scared about the lessons lol because I admit I haven't been listening during bridging AHAHA LOL but you probably could tell from my video vlogs (well kinda) that I took using my iPod hidden in my pencil case in class AHAHAHA LOOOL why oh why LOL. Also going to upload another one again AHAHA LOL cause my hair looks really nice in it AHAHA LOL.

USS on Tuesday so excited weeeee, going to bring my massive DSLR there AHAHA LOL hope everything goes well and I really really hope the weather is good AHAHAHA LOL. Going to stay over at Shaynnie's house tomorrow LOL so I don't have to keep traveling back and fro from Tampines to Bishan AHAHAHA LOOOL.

LOL I'm like so excited holy crap cow haven't been there for so long the last time I went was like last year around November AHAHAHAHA LOL. (post here: http://yourfascination.blogspot.com/2010/11/so-i-put-my-hands-up.html).

AHAAHAHA LOL okay it's already like 5 am now I should go and sleep soon goodnightmorning!!! AHAHAHA LOL oh and good luck to all who's taking their N Level results tomorrow LOL. Go Kengpum Sheri Sheryl Emily Danish Meixuan Aikel Afiq Farid Carissa Valerie LOL okay that's like all I like kinda know AHAHHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment