Friday, December 23, 2011

HOLY CRAP COW.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. 


Throw it away, forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape. 


I kinda feel like it don't make sense, because you're bringing me in and then you're kicking me out again. Love so strong, then you moved on. Now I'm hung up in suspense. 

Went to school with Gan today, then realised council camp is today. SERIOUSLY? LOL I was like oh shit gg.com, and I asked Guijin to help me be on look out AHAHA LOL. Hide at the book shop and stairs awhile and talked to Jamie Weitat and Guijin abit before pangseh-ing leaving them when I saw Gan and I immediately told her to walk out of the school AHAHA LOL.

Went to eat at Wasabi San, and LOL we also bought goreng pisang. And on the way back to the inter we saw Ashraf and Isa (hnng!!!) LOL. I actually saw them when I was on the bus today with a whole other softball guys AHAHA LOL but they didn't see me :(.

Went back to school (all my three paragraphs start with went AHAHA LOL) and retreated upstairs to the fourth floor study area LOL. Camwhored a bit there and I started to draw my phone LOL joke. Didn't do homework at all but LOL hey ho. And I dropped Gan's camera :x. Waiting for her to send me the pictures!!!!

LOL and she went to use my phone to SMS Isa ask him follow her on Twitter and he replied like after I left Gan and h3h3h3z we started talking again! And he even asked for my blog URL cause he forgot the link T_T. Well at least he remembered there was the word SUN inside so I guess that's 1/4 correct so oh well. But he never reply me already I don't know he go sleep or what and I'm so sad :(. Hi Isa if you see this. And  also Sufyan just recently SMSed me again yay! 

AND I FINALLY REMEMBER THE SONG THE GREAT ESCAPE THE TITLE!!! CAUSE I HEARD SOMEONE PLAYING IT ON THE PIANO A FEW DAYS AGO AHAHAA LOL but I forgot the title and I could only remember like CAUSE WE ARE FINALLY FREE TONIGHT~~. AHAHAHA LOL but I'm so happy I found the song again cause someone shared it on Facebook LOL coincidence or what!

AND I REKINDLED MY LOVE FOR CEREAL. Is that the correct way to use rekindle LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment