Monday, December 12, 2011

Just get your ass back home.

[EDITTED]

Gan is in Malaysia and Kengpum is in Taiwan (not that it makes much difference cause he's been in Thailand for so long already but still!) and so now all my FB chat mates are all overseas (yes two only grrr foreveralone)!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR'E GOING, OR WHEN YOU'RE COMING HOME. I LEFT THE KEYS UNDER THE MAT TO OUR FRONT DOOR FOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO HOLD YOU CLOSE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING, JUST GET YOUR ASS BACK HOME. 

I hate Kai Lun I send him a random message at night IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL (no I kid) and he didn't reply. Yay make me look stupid.

Going out with Amos Guijin Ruiqi and Beitriss tomorrow yes totally not my usual group of friends but Amos asked me quite long ago and I will feel bad if I don't go and plus maybe it won't be so awkward cause even if they speak in their mother tongue at least it's Chinese and I can understand. Not being racist la but I really couldn't understand Malay the other time an I was so awkward there!!! AHAHA LOL actually forgotten about the outing till Amos reminded me saying 'Jerlyn :D, we have a date tomorrow remember? ^^' I quote thee CUTE GUY SAY WE GOT DATE OKAY!!! whatever it was just a joke shut up LET ME ENJOY MY MOMENT OF PQJAJSJSAKKAPQPQ. (no assumptions please I don't like like him just to clear that up!!!!)

And yay we're going ECP I want to roller blade but hmmmmmm roller skates make my legs look shorter cause they cover 1/3 of my feet and covers the thinner (not thin but THINNER like as in comparison with the rest of the leg) parts of my legs so nuuuuu I'll look ajshjdksbdnfnf. So maybe I'll opt for cycling. Or maybe I should just wear black tights. Hmmmm. No clothes to wear already some more going to go out with Yan Yi again on Tuesday to go and watch Breaking Dawn (hope still have) and maybe walk around a bit and also go and settle admin stuff for work attachment :(.

This is a wordy post I know I've been posting so much picture posts lately but still all words is boring so here's a picture of Phoebe taken when I was staying over at Jingwen's house over the past weekend. This time didn't even bring my laptop my DSLR my iPod Touch (which I wanted to bring but forgotten and found it in the toilet when I came back today AHAHA LOL YES IKR!!!!!) only brought like my iPhone and earphones and charger (in terms of gadgets). Good job Jerlyn.

Now I understand why Jingwen snaps so many pictures of Phoebe. She's so much cuter in person and you just want to keep snapping pictures of her because the pictures don't do like justice to how cute she actually really is IRL AHAHA LOL.

Okay one picture is not enough here is five I BATHED PHOEBE OKAY!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA LOL okay goodnight.


Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

I am such a asdfghjkl fail AHAHA LOL keep forgetting about the 10 day challenge :O. Please forgive me.

Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.

HOW. I keep thinking of things that annoy me but then I will feel guilty for admitting that it annoys me because it's not really their fault right!! Erm but here's one for the sake of this challenge :(! I FEEL SO GUILTY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL wutttt.

1. When things don't go the way I want it to.

OKAY IT'S 2.47 AM NOW I NEED TO GET TO SLEEP CAUSE I'M GOING OUT TOMORROW AHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment