Monday, December 26, 2011

Busygirl96.

Lol just a random update yeah I know the previous one was all words too and I usually do pictures one but been so busy nowadays grrrr :(.

24th went to Shaynnie's house,
25th morning church service and then rest of the day until 3 am lol at Pamelia's house,
Today 26th went to visit friends for Christmas LOL and went to City Square Mall (bought clothes lol just the basic ones tho!) and then Vivo City.
27th meeting Ng in the morning at 11.30 am and then going to watch Bedok View's band concert LOL.
28th maybe changing and/or repairing my specs, or maybe I going for band LOL.
29th going to rebond my hair AHAHA LOL yaaaaay.

So I don't know when I'll be able to update properly so please bear with me!!!!! I'm like super hardcore blogger can!!! Don't update properly for like two days will feel sad one yeah ikr wth. Don't miss me AHAHA LOL. Okay it's 11.43pm now and sleep earlier can digest more food + grow taller so goodnight!!!!!

And band still owes me like fifty bucks or something grrr cause the other time me and Weiling went out to go buy concert deco stuff and until now they haven't return us :'(. Need to go and get it soon lol.

Long post on Shaynnie's house+Christmas Day pictures and my tap tap revenge achievements okay I know nobody cares about tap tap but Idc I have to show off AHAHAHA LOL okay goodnight!!!

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you. And wants the same things too, yeah this is my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment