Friday, December 23, 2011

Random screenshots.

So the other day I was using the Blogger app on my iPod to edit some codes and shit and I was so proud of myself for working with codes and all those words AHAHA LOL so I decided to blog about it LOL. 

Yeah what a pretty picture to start off with AHAHA LOL. 

See I even showed off about it LOL but then my whole blog post layout screwed up AHAHAHA LOL fail of the day LOL. Like the white part disappeared and the words at the grey part became centre AHAHA LOL. 

TAP TAP GEEK.  

And a random screen shot of my FB chat with Wen Kee. 
 AHAHAHA LOL HE CALLED ME PRETTY OKAY LOL. 

Pictures from study date with Gan LOL. I'm so sad some pictures she never send me finish grrr :(. LOL. 
My awesome subway egg mayo with honey mustard LOL yum. 

Slanted specs tyvm. 


LOL OKAY THAT IS ALL ADIOS CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON I WANT PRESENTS AHAHAHAHAHA LOL yayyy. Currently doing the 2011/2012 quiz now yay AHAHA LOL.

Time, time's ticking by. Still looking for the reasons why you left. 
The day you come back around, the world's gonna end, the world's gonna end now.
When you say, you're wrong, the sky will fall down, the sky will fall down now.
That day won't come, we're over and done, the world's gonna end, the world's gonna end now.

 2011/2012 challenge before this post idk why!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment