Sunday, December 18, 2011

TWO MORE DAYS TO USS LOL.

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.

Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Well I guess the one person I can trust is Andy. LOL like the first time I saw this question I immediately thought of Andy so yeah LOL. Hi Andy.

LOL anyway I went to Changi City Point today LOL. Spent like 84 bucks at Cotton On AHAHA LOL happygirl96. Pictures another time when I'm using the computer LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The necklace I bought at Cotton On for like 5 bucks only!! AHAHA LOL. There was one superman one in Malaysia that I regret not buying LOL :(. 

Ate at some Hong Kong dessert shop LOL. The one that Bedok Point also has!! 

Egg yolk custard something something bun lah LOL. I didn't think this was that nice maybe prolly it wasn't like that hot when I ate it LOL. 

I wanted to take a picture of like A DISH because I didn't do so for anything that we ate there LOL but then horh I also forgot and when I tear this pau into half then remember so I joined it back together LOL. Smart I know. 

Leftover Yami Yoghurt and longans at Shaynnie's house LOL. 

1 am supper. Indian rojak nomz nomz LOL. 

My brother's huge ass mutton murtabak AHAHA LOL. 

The most terrible possible way of taking a picture of the stuff I bought today LOL. 

Blue shirt - $34.95 (holy crap cow macaroni and cheese). 
Cross crop top - $24.95 (also holy crap cow, last time me and JW bought for like 2 for 30 now no more offer arghhhh sadgirl96). 
Black canvas shoes my mama wants me to use as school shoes yay LOL I'm like such a disgrace to all councillors LOL - $19.90. 

But I really really like them! This type of shoes make my legs look a bit longer because it covers like lesser surface area AHAHA LOL if that makes any sense. 

Plus the only like two other pairs of canvas shoes I own (excluding my Vans) are like a little bit too big for me LOL and this fit perfectly even though they're like a size 39 and they're like almost the same as the other two that are too big for me AHAHA LOL go figure. 

Anyway, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY! 

And AHAHAHAHAHAA LOL OMG CAN YOU JUST LOOK AT ME (that is if you can find me lah AHAHAHHA LOL) omg holy crap cowz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment