Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ten day challenge!

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust. 

Well it is technically another day already since it's 1:12 am now AHAHAHA LOL. 

Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to. 

This might change lah, if I continue to keep repeating them over and over again AHAHAHA LOL. 

1. The One That Got Away, Katy Perry. 
2. Disaster, JoJo. 
3. Ass Back Home, Gym Class Heroes feat. Neon Hitch. 
4. All About Us, He Is We feat. Owl City. 
5. Mr Know It All, Kelly Clarkson. 
6. If You Ever Come Back, The Script. 

Although All About us and If You Ever Come Back has been one of my favourites for quite a while already! LOL and I was researching on other challenges to do (found a lot!!) AHAHA LOL and there was one ON SIMS! WHEN I SAW I WAS LIKE ASDFGHJKL I WANT TO DO IT. Until I read some of the challenges and realised it's about the premade Sims in Sims 2. You know how like in Sims they have some families that are already premade for you with their own stories, I can't answer those questions because I only played Sims 2 like at Ellice's house!! Like I know like most of the families they're talking about but I don't play them so I can't answer like how they're progressing. OKAY SIM GEEK TALK OVER.

Okay goodnight :)!!!!! And I just got a paper cut AHAHA LOL but fortunately it's not that deep!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment