Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three days in one post.

Random update on my life AHAHAA LOL with pictures from my phone and some screenshots AHAHA LOL. Nowadays like so lazy to blog LOL >:. 

Monday (19th December 2011). 

My father's birthday! Went to school with Gan again, the nice pictures are still with her grrr. Went to Ikea for birthday dinner LOL cause we went for dinner like only at like 8 plus.

Stomach looks big and bloated LOL meh. 

Saw this really pretty pop art painting but I knew my parents won't let me buy this painting for like 19.90 AHAHA LOL. 

But I decided to draw it!!! AHAHA LOL. Quite happy with it but I just think the lips need improvement :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LOL EVEN MR LOO LIKED MY PHOTO!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday (20th December 2011). 


Went to USS with Shaynnie and Lynn. A few things I'd like to mention!

1. Bought the express pass for thirty dollars (each ride can like cut queue la LOL) after three hours inside cause we only played like two attractions.
2. Sat on Battlestar Galactica (spelling?) Cyclon (The blue track!) thrice ;), and the Human one (Red track) once. Red one more scary and not as fun as the Cyclon one in my opinion AHAHA LOL. 
3. Sat on the Mummy Ride thrice! 
4. CUTE ANGMOH PERFORM THAT TIME LOOK AT ME I SWEAR LOL. 
5. Was half drenched while watching the Waterworld show AHAHA LOL. 

My hair :(!!! 

Waterworld show! 

THE GUY LOOKED AT ME AT 0:11. 


I still have another video of them singing that I'm going to upload soon LOL. Rest of the photos on Facebook. Will elaborate further if I get out of my lazy mode AHAHA LOL. But one tip if you're going LOL, buy the express pass. Thirty dollars but it's so worth it. Wouldn't you rather play like 10 rides in 4 hours rather than like two rides in three hours? AHAHA LOL and play until night time LOL, cause that's like when the rides are the emptiest. 

Wednesday (21th December 2011). 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIMMY AND DANISH AND AMITPAUL. LOL. 

Went shopping with @Ouchkaiboon and @JINGWEN_hey at Bugis and City Plaza! 
Tom Yum Ramen at Ajisen LOL so good ♥!!! 

Pretty shoes!! LOL I originally wanted the mary janes one LOL but decided to go ahead with the other ones. 

Which I believe is like a copy of the Dr Martens oxfords AHAHA LOL. 

LOL but it was like 25 dollars!!!! LOL okay la I think it's kinda pretty! Bought three rings for five dollars and the owl necklace for five dollars. AHAHA LOL my mum doesn't like my buys AHAHA LOL but I like them LOL so hey ho.

Okay that is all for my very short update, LOL. Been so busy (and lazy) nowadays don't know why :(. Will blog again when I have the time AHAHAHA LOL muacks muacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment