Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Feliz Navidadddd.

AHAHA LOL my hair that day was rather horrible so I decided to make a lot of horrible faces. Idk why. Maybe I thought the negativity of my face and the negativity of my hair will cancel out each other then I become prettygirl96. AHAHAHA LOL joke never gonna happen in face it's like negativity^2. Fail plan. AHAHAHAHA LOL no I kid. But seriously. 


PHOTO OF THE YEAR
Did you miss me! Pedo face. 

AHAHA LOL, celebrated Shaynnie's birthday earlier on 24th December! 

PEDO. 



Horrendously blur photo but my first ever (kinda) successful fringe braid!! 



My supper. Fat. 

LOL the following two pictures have nothing to do with this post but whatever!! 
My ring collection AHAHA LOL. 

My gorilla doll my father won with four dollars like last year May LOL. 

TAP TAP GEEK TALK STARTS HERE.  


2 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




Oh yeah. 

TAP TAP GEEK TALK ENDS HERE. 

LOL this is such a boring post I am such a boring person and I hereby apologise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am so sleepy now grrrrrrrr and currently tagging Christmas photos now and that post will probably be up tomorrow or something LOL I look horrible in all the pictures on 24th and 25th cause of my hair. NERD HAIR. Okay goodbye muacks muacks. 

And LOL today me afifah ng and gan were late for the concert which started at 6 so it was like 6.10 and we were in a cab on the way to Bedok View to watch the concert and LOL some unknown number call me I thought it was Azwan calling to scold us for being late so I answered and I was like AHHHHHHH and then the person on the other line got girl voice then I was like whoops and it turned out to be my aunt AHAHA LOL so embarrassing. 

Still love this song yaay. 

PS. Ng is so sweet he dedicated a post to me AWW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment