Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

AHAHA LOL, I love how Google always comes up with the most witty homepage ever. 

Pictures from Gan (again) AHAHA LOL. 
We're probably going to appear on Stomp for taking photos on canteen tables. Pssh. 

AHAHA LOL my gums are so exposed in this picture but I kinda like it!! 

New profile picture for FB yeah I know you guys are sick of seeing the photo of me and Kengpum already AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOLOLOL. My specs are slanted in this picture go ahead you can go and expose me LOL. 

Here's me drawing AHAHA LOL. 


Cropped picture of me and Gan cause Gan didn't like how she looked here LOL. I think my legs look pretty nice here LOL. 

Everybody's probably like urgghhhhhh eew but I don't care I think it's nice jiu nice okay!!!!!! 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL FUNNY OR WHAT THIS SCREEN SHOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA LOL. No offence I really do love Ingrid (missglamorazzi on YouTube) though AHAHA LOL. 


This is what they look like with no posing whatsoever I look like a little dwarf AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL. 

Me trying to show Gan how I did it LOL #proalready. 

The pictures are like so not in order LOL but who cares la. My hair looks nice here but my eyebrows look like dragon or something AHAHAHAHA LOL idk why LOL joke. 

HARIBO CANDY AT SHAYNNIE'S HOUSE. 
I ate like three packets of this now arghhhh think of it want vomit bleurgh. 

Oh and I love my purple button down shirt (proper term?) from Malaysia Malacca RM30 only!!! 

OKAY RANDOM POST OF THE DAY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE/HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE/HAPPY HOLIDAYS. I too lazy colour it red and green la, AHAHA LOL my sincere apologies LOL.   New post written at like 9am LOL yes ikr before this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment