Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day!

25th December 2011. 

Woke up early in the morning and headed to indoor stadium! 
Outfit of the day AHAHA LOl didn't realise I was too overdressed for the BBQ later on whoops. Same dress and cardigan and belt that I wore to Grad Night AHAHA LOL. Bag from Malayisa! 

Ring from Bugis Street and my knuckle hair AHAHA LOL. 

Bracelet! Like quite expensive one from Genting :(. 19th November is the date I bought the bracelet and they gave free engraving so yeah. Should have put 16 Nov at least that had some meaning to my life!! 

Sushi for lunch! Pictures are so blur cause I didn't bring my DSLR down with me AHAHA LOL I left it in the car LOL. 

AHAHA LOL SNEAKILY TOOK THIS PHOTO of the man in red cause he so cute when he serve us! Super friendly!! 




Nomz! 

Then after lunch we headed over to Pamelia's house :). 

Baby! 



AHAHA LOL JINGWEN KNOCKED HER HEAD LOL. 


My brother's crocs AHAHA LOL. 



The four of us cooked for the adults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
LOL okay la those two cooked Jingwen prepared the food and I fed them and help them take things and helped Jingwen wipe sauce off her hand etc I'm like their helper!!! 

FONDUE. 


Sparkling juice or something. Had to finish up so many bottles of this LOL cause apparently Joel bought too much. Joel is my cousin AHAHA LOL. 







Turkey. 
CHUBBY FACE. 

Apple and banana and chocolate fondue! 



Do you notice one knee is darker than the other????????? 

Frixion markers from JW and KW as presents! Pam gave me this zip pencil case. AHAHA LOl also received chocolates (from the day after this), same brand zip bag, a watch and money (from aunty margaret in Australia!!) LOL for Christmas :). 



The two notebooks I chose from my parents as a christmas present, came in a set! From my church the shop! LOL twenty dollars for both and it's so thick omg I also dk I going to use for what but who cares you can never have enough note books!!!!!!! The red on is cloth material! 

YAY LINES. 

26th December 2011. 
Random photo taken on Boxing Day of my favourite ice cream me and my mama shared in the car AHAHA LOL. 

27th December 2011. 

Met up with Ng at Bedok inter couldn't find anything I wanted to eat at Bedok Point so we headed to Tampines interchange AHAHA LOL. 
Ate at Wendy's and it was Ng's first time AHAHA LOL. 

Then we watched a movie with Gan and Afifah who met us like 5 minutes before the movie started (yes we did not get to do homework instead we watched a movie AHAHA LOL). 

Watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol again! 

Awesome movie!!! Didn't think I'd enjoyed it so much but I did LOL. Watched it for the second time LOL and still enjoyed it. LOL plus all the actors/actresses there very good looking, who don't want see AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL. I ESPECIALLY LIKE DUNN, the one in the cap in the last picture! LOL he damn funny. And the analyst toooooooooooooooooo though I already forgot his name AHAHA LOL. He's the one in that picture with the four of them he's the one with the words 'No Choice' under him. I rate it a 4/5 :). 

Unfortunately we had to leave the movie like 5 minutes before it ended ._. cause we were late *rolls eyes*. So we took a cab to Bedok View to watch our concert and blimey the fare was 11 dollars PLUS grrrr. LOL loved the mallets and the whole percussion weeeeeeee #PERCUSSIONPRIDE. 

So after that headed to Bedok interchange with Ng Gan Afifah and Shaik for dinner. 

And guess who was on the same bus as us! 


Azwan Danish and Shaharudin who's not in this photo AHAHA LOL. 


Random picture of my wallpaper and Afifah and Ng using my hotspot AHAHA LOL. 

28th December 2011. 
Ate at Wasabi San with my mum and brother! 


YUM. 

Went to Bedok inter to change specs LOL cause my other one cannot fix already boohoohoo and it was ready in like half an hour! 
Tadah! Actually looks almost the same la, just that it's black AHAHA LOL. 

Trying on shorts in Mango it was so pretty but the price also very pretty AHAHA LOL like 39 I think LOL boohoohoo :(. I thought they fitted well leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well anyway shopped at TM with intentions to buy my school books but they only had like one of the books I needed AHAHA LOL so I'm just gonna get from the school. 

LOL bought quite a lot of stuff only like five, ten dollars and nine ninty!!! Here's what I got today! 
Wedges from Mondo LOL 9.90 only!! Bedok Point branch AHAHA LOL. Don't really own any casual heels LOL that I can wear out when I go out with Yanyi and Agnes they all cause they always wear heels AHAHA LOL >:(. 

All taken from my iPhone anyway AHAHA LOL. Ten dollar shorts and five dollar skirt from Cotton On! 

My mum didn't want to go into anymore Cotton On already cause I already went like twice and spent money there (like over $100 combined for both trips  DX) AHAHA LOL but today we walked past it LOL and there was this huge banner saying like ten dollars and below on sales stock AHAHA LOL EVEN MY MOTHER GOT TEMPTED LOL. Saw Jamie from my primary school there LOL! 

Five dollar each, tote bags from the shop outside TM's Rubi AHAHA LOL. 

The lady at the store don't know go where we stand there 5 10 minutes and I was sooo hoping she would come cause I really wanted the bags LOL :(. There was another superman one!!! But my mama didn't like it LOL so we only bought this two AHAHAHA LOL but it's okay I like it!!!!!!!!!! LOL. 

And this was from the previous trip to Cotton On at City Square Mall LOL. Grey cardigan original price like 34.95 but now they selling at 10 dollars only LOL. Tanks 2 for 20 LOL original price. 

Bought an M cause I lazy find an S and besides it looked okay! And two tanks to wear under my crop top and LOL cause my whtie one was falling apart AHAHAA LOL. 

And this is my hair now AHAHAHAHA LOL cause my mama helped me braid my fringe and when I took it out after I reached home it became like this AHAHA LOL so cute right LOL. 


ABRUPT ENDING I TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS LIKE 2 HOURS OKAY AHAHAHAHA LOL okay bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment