Saturday, December 17, 2011

Uploading Australia's photos now :).

Yep that's me all bundled up. Can you just look at all the pretty skies and the pretty grass and the cute people and everything! 

Miss the freezing cold weather so much :(. Posts coming up soon yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no more procrastinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna just let the album be shown to public (by public I mean my own FB friends) even though I only let myself view them if I haven't written the blog post on that day yet but nvm it's been delayed too long so just show it first lah AHAHA LOL. 

Day eight (day I broke my DSLR so not a lot of photos) album here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2342819740623.2103149.1553860228&type=1&notif_t=like . 


AHAHA LOL SEE I EVEN PUT A PICTURE THERE EXPLAINING THE ABRUPT ENDING. 
Okay shall go and tag the remaining photos now so excited yay!! 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL SO CUTE RIGHT. I saw them in real life omg!!!!!!!! 

AND OH MY HOLY CRAP COWS OMG LIAM'S ACCENT IS SO CUTE AHHHHHHHH ASDFGHJKL LOL THE INTERVIEW OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE THAT EXIST AHHHHH SO CUTE. 

P.S. Kengpum is coming going back to Thailand tomorrow yayyyyyyyyyy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment