Saturday, December 17, 2011

Study like guai kiaaaaaaaaaaa.

So for the past few days have been wanting to go back to school to do homework (cause at home too many distractions AHAHA LOL) so yesterday I went to ask Andy and Gan and Andy could not but Gan could so we planned to meet at 9.30 (even though we both reached at 9.45 was walking to school and saw her on the bus AHAHA LOL). 

Then we decided to go eat at Wasabi San but it would only open at 11.30!!!!!!!! So we went to Subway nom. Should have bought the student meal >:( so much more cheaper and I cannot even finish the regular meal AHAHA LOL. Then Gan went to dabao chicken rice then we went to school to do homework blah blah blah. 

Okay la the first few hours we did slack/and I went to redraw the koala on my file/talked to Guijin (we reached school at around 11) slack until 1 plus AHAHA LOL then we started doing homework! 

CHING CHING AUNTY GAVE GAN (and she said share with me so AHAHAHAHA LOL) this pancake peanut thing!!! Damn nice AHAHA LOL. Ching ching aunty is the lock up the school that aunty she and Gan got into this huge arguement before but then now they're like best friends I swear AHAHA LOL. 

Mr Bean teddy Gan gave me that she bought back from Malaysia aww! She wanted to give me a bracelet too but she didn't bring it AHAHA LOL. SAD RIGHT YOU SEE MY SPECS SLANTED ONE. My specs spoil already AHAHA LOL long story. 

So chio. 


I camwhored with Gan's camera and she used my phone to Whatsapp and send Kengpum ridiculous photos of me (like the ones in this post plus another one where I sit like guy like that AHAHA LOL) and her. Joke. 

SLANTED SPECS AND MY FEET AHAHHAA LOL. 

LOL told you. 




OKAY NO MORE PHOTOS ALREADY ALL UP ON FACEBOOK (measly amount only fyi) waiting for Gan to upload all her photos in her camera then I upload them here hiak hiak!! AHAHA LOL and we went to eat Wasabi San for early dinner at like 5 plus AHAHA LOL joke. I love Gan so much aww AHAHA LOL. 

OH AND OMG HOLY CRAP COW CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT TO EXPRESS MY INNER TAP TAP GEEKNESS AHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOL omg. 

If I die young by The Band Perry is on Tap Tap!!!!!!! This is extreme played it like four or five or three times cannot get 100% yet must keep trying!!! AHAHA LOL and this one in my opinion sounds better if not as good as the original one AHAHA LOL so yay happygeekgirl96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My wish for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to. To your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small. And you never need to carry more than you can hold. And when you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too. Yeah this is my wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment