Sunday, December 25, 2011

Here's to all the loners out there.

I love you guys.

AHAHAA LOL went for Church (New Creation, if you're wondering) at indoor stadium today (yes coolios) morning service, sang carols (GLORIA, IN EXCELSIS DEO~) and LOL my parents told me when I was young my favorite song was the hark now hear the angels sing), slept at the preaching/sermon..? Part and then sang some more carols and went home.

Slept halfway through the service when my hair haven't fully dry so grrrr wasted cause all on the right side like curled out and not curled in :(, so I tied it all up. Meh to the twenty seventh power. ATE SUSHI FOR LUNCH BOO YEAH.

Went to see my new house then fetch JingWen they all and headed to Pamelia's house for Christmas dinner yummmmm.

Have yet to open the presents :(!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my father went to tell my relatives I have a boyfriend by the name of Kengpum (well he didnt say Kengpum he said another name he calls him but he meant him la LOL) zzzzzzz then say got my (FB display) picture with him then I was like NOOOO change already then my relative thought change boyfriend LOL wth.

Uploading photos sooooooooon. LOL I actually already uploaded some here but I got no time to use the computer so it's all messy and I tak boleh tahan so I remove first AHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment