Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ola questions questions.

Boy, you think that you know me. 

I'm in a mood to answer questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ten Day Challenge. 

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust. 

Day 6 - Five things you can't live without. 

1. Basic stuff like food, oxygen, water, a house to live in, etc. 
2. My phone (doubles up as a computer also SCORE). 
3. Plasters LOL. 
4. Shoes bags clothes accesories etc. 
5. Money $$$$$$. 

Okay that is so typical. Very tempted to just finish up this challenge all in one go then start on another one AHAHAHAHAHAA LOL why like this one. Well anyway found this friends challenge one it's supposed to be a 15 Day Challenge but I shall just do it at one shot okay okay okay!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA LOL why am I so cute. 

15 Day Friends Challenge
1. A picture and some facts about the friend that you’ve known the longest
2. A picture (if you have one) and some facts about the friend that you’ve met most recently.
3. Qualities that you admire in your best friend
4. Qualities that you look for in a friend
5. Your favorite quote about friendship
6. The story that you will tell your kids about how you met your best friend
7. Your favorite picture of you and your best friend
8. A picture of your group of friends
9. Dream vacation that you’d like to take with your best friend
10. Favorite movie about friendship
11. A song that reminds you of your best friend
12. Why is your best friend your best friend?
13. Your dream “Friend Date”
14. Your dreams and hopes for you and your best friend
15. A letter to your best friend.

Okay the original one!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA LOL.

1. A picture and some facts about the friend that you've known the longest.
LOL Kai Lun!!!!!!!! Eh he cute right. Well I guess it's the longest close friend I ever had and still keep in contact with one. Classmates for 6 years already (7th year tomorrow BAHAHA LOL), friends for 5 :). 

1. LOL recently (okay la like a few months back but still recent okay) officially changed his name to Kenneth Cheo Kai Lun. Bloody cool can!!! 
2. He's lactose intolerant. But still so bloody tall tho he can't drink milk. What is this you tell me. 
3. Has high metabolism. Again, what is this. This is not fair. *bangs fist on table*. 
4. Looks very sexy in his SJAB uniform. 
5. Super smart okay but everyone knows this. 

LOL 5 FACTS IS ENOUGH OKAY. 

2. A picture (if you have one) and some facts about the friend that you’ve met most recently.
Okay you've seen this picture a million times I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the only picture I had of Kengpum. AHAHA LOL I mean I can't just grab one from his FB that would be quite creepy for him. Right right right. Most recent close friend that I met AHAHAHA LOL (okay you can read posts I wrote when I first got to talk to him here 1, 2, 3). 

I'm doing close friends for these two questions cause I think close friends like got more to talk about leh. 

1. Doesn't like raw salmon. HOW CAN. HOW CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
2. He's thai!!! Okay everyone knows that but it's still a fact right!! 
3. Came to Singapore to study in P3 (LIKE ME LOL). 
4. Owns a Canon 60D. With huge ass lenses. 
5. Likes dogs and cats LOL this is so random but I needed to do five facts to balance the other one out AHAHA LOL. 

3. Qualities that you admire in your best friend. 
4. Qualities that you look for in a friend. 

Well first off, Kimberly is my best friend (if you don't know already ahem)! Not that I have so many best friend's, but I have quite a few very very very close friends (like KL Ng Tim Ling Nelle Gan) that I some times tell people they're my best friend from time to time but we're not really we're just very very very very close friends because it's well you see like the term best friend is like this relationship stage where both of you will call each other best friends. So it's like BOTH must agree to that stage and I have only confirmed and done so with Kimberly so Kimberly is THE best friend. If you get what I mean. 

WELL ANYWAY. 
Trustworthy, honest, strong, humour, thoughtfulness. So cheem right. I actually went to google cause I scared I write already then it's not called qualities. AHAHAHA LOL joke. 

5. Your favourite quote about friendship. 
"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." 

AHAHA LOL, I don't really know a lot of quotes but I think this one is quite nice ehehehez. 

6. The story that you will tell your kids about how you met your best friend. 

AHAHA LOL I STILL REMEMBER. We were in Sec One and in our like class line (cause we sit according to register numbers) she stands like near me so we were walking up the stairs to class and I was holding two large pieces of cardboard boxes (For the interclass Chinese New Year mascot competition that we won first in place okay!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA LOL) and we have never spoke before that, but then she went to ask me, "Do you need help?" and then she helped me carry one of the cardboard boxes up awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ♥♥♥.

You may cry now.

7. Your favourite picture of you and your best friend. 
There's a reason why I chose this picture to be in my Profile page okay AHAHAHA LOL. Okay la mainly cause my hair looks very nice here and I look quite nice here. And also because Kimberly looks very cute here AHAHAHA LOL. Okay la there's more that I also rather quite like here

8. A picture of your group of friends. 
Jannelle, Weiling, me, and Kimberly. Clique 4 :). 

Another one of all of us. Quite long ago but still (WHEN ME AND KIMBERLY HAD SHORTER HAIR AHAHAHA LOL). Awesome 5 :). 
Zachary Ng, Timothy, Kai Lun, Kimberly, me. And yes we do have our own Clique shirts cause we're that cool oh yeah. 

9. Dream vacation that you’d like to take with your best friend. 
AHAHA LOL anywhere would still be fun!! Indonesia maybe, cause me and Kimberly both stayed there when we were young before :).

10. Favorite movie about friendship. 
AHAHA LOL is No Strings Attached counted? Smurfs? Puss in boots? I don't really know AHAHA LOL I don't know what movie is under Friendship!! I even tried googling AHAHAHA LOL. 

11. A song that reminds you of your best friend
I immediately thought about I'll Always Remember You by Miley Cyrus AHAHAHA LOL. 

12. Why is your best friend your best friend?
Just because we're both so cute and awesome and we match each other perfectly!!!  

13. Your dream “Friend Date”
ANYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALSO CANNNNNNNNNN. 

14. Your dreams and hopes for you and your best friend
Stay in contact and remain best friends forever and always and then we'll always go shopping together and when we grow old we'll always meet up at some restaurant or something and shall talk about our secondary school life and we'll laugh until people chase us out of wherever we are and we'll shop and then when we grow even older we'll talk about our husbands and our kids and everything else and then we'll still shop too. AHAHAHAHA LOL nice plan right!!! 

15. A letter to your best friend.
Hello Kimberly, I love you so so so much and I can't wait to see you or go to USS together!! There's more I'd like to say but I'm so lazy to write it all out here and I don't want to write until so touching later you cry until your whole room flood AHAHAHA LOL. Oh and always remember you can count on me :). Muacksssss.

Love, ME! And LOL screen shot of our conversation she is damn cute I swear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment