Saturday, December 10, 2011

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE.

Lately been digging out old photos! And at Jingwen's house now and she managed to find a whole bunch of albums. AHAHAHAA LOL some are damn old school I swear when my father and her mum were super young!!!! All not in order cause blogging on the app again argh!!!


I totally look like I can't sit up straight. My father got sexy muscles!!! 


LOL my father. 

Super old photo!!!!! My grandfather and grandmother ehehehez. 

LOL I think that's me can you look at my cute shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My father's the one in the blue shirt and LOL @Jingwen's mum in the background cycling. 

AWWZ. 

LOOOOOL MY FATHER DAMN JOKE I SWEAR!!!! 

Off the shoulder. So sexy. 

Vintage polaroid!! 



LOL at Jingwen's face. 





AHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOL KAIBOON AND PAMELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AHAHA LOL me at the background how cute! 

Abrupt ending bye bye AHAHAHAHA LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment