Friday, December 9, 2011

I HAVE A BOYFWEN.

LOL not Alif! Talk about it later JOKE. 

Sexy Danish. 
Went out with Azwan, Danish, Alif, Shaharudin, Afifah, Gan, Rabani, Shaik, Vincent, Junhong today. Rest of the album here.  

Even though everybody slowly left, first Gan, Shaik, Junhong, Rabani, Vincent, Alif. Then Afifah took MRT, Shaha left before me and Danish and Azwan and the three of use took 69 back home! 

Watched 'Hong Kong Ghost Stories'. Now I understand why it was rated like 2/5 stars. First story was scary (especially with the sound effects and all) and the second story was scary, but funny at some parts. Especially when this woman in the show sang, PERIOD COMES PERIOD GOES, PERIOD MAKES ME CRY, DO BOYS HAVE PERIODS? Joke max. I think overall the movie was quite okay la, 2.5/5 I guess?  

And I feel so bad for Alif cause I sat in between Alif and Gan, and then every time got scary scene that I happened to see (cause a lot of scary scenes I covered my eyes AHAHAHA LOL) I will like scream and bury my head in the arm rest and hit Alif's arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. 

And yes because Gan left early I had no one that close to me there to talk to and some more majority were Malay's and they spoke in Malay and I like blur blur watch them sia. I mean but yeah occasionally they would talk to me, especially Alif! So I was so sad when he left early :( cause I was left with Danish Azwan Afifah and Shaha. Not that it was bad but Azwan always with Danish, Afifah with Shaha. FOREVERALONE. 

And oh oh oh I love Danish so much!!!! I felt like eating goreng pisang so I went to the pasar malam to go and order. Then there was like no queue lah, just people huddling over the display there. AHAHA LOL so Danish suddenly go and stand super close to the display and waited for the person to serve him cause I don't know where to stand mah so I like don't dare order then he help me order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWW. 

AHAHA LOL OKAY OKAY ANYWAY. Here's my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 












Creates suspense dumdumdumdumdum drum rolls. 


















 Tadah. 

Yes I finally got my (pretty!!!) Sim a boyfriend. 

Actually technically not boyfriend lah, just dating but WHO CARES PISH POSH. Yay I my sim can now haz boyfwen. 

AND DID YOU GUESS WHO'S THE BOY IN MY PREVIOUS POST BAHAHAHAHAHA LOL. 
Here's the post just in case you haven't read it yet *shamelessly advertising own blog post on own blog. LOL I thought quite obvious but some people  don't know who leh!! Gan thought it was Kai Lun or Andy. Andy thought it was Ryan. Kengpum laaa LOL. Joke!!!! Eh damn cute right that Andy still insists he's cuter. Bah.   

Click to enlarge. That Ng wahlao he go and like this photo taken in like 2009 (yes ikr) and suddenly 5 other people go and like. Andy is a troll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment