Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Papers, pencil cases, and photography apps.

So today I decided to be super productive and pack all of my worksheets which have been like a total eyesor and also pack my pencil case also AHAHA LOL. And by pack my pencil case I mean just stuffing everything from my previous pencil cases to the new one AND AND AND also decorating my new pencil case AHAHA LOL. Artisticgirl96 AHAHAHA LOL.

And today I was in a very photographer mood so I used quite a lot of my photography apps that I downloaded last time!! Found a few of my favourites AHAHA LOL yay pretty vintage-ish pictures!! 

And I'm going to act all guru and put in the names of the app and the effect I used! Wanted to schedule this post and post it up at a later date but like almost all the apps I used might be like only free for a limited time only O_O. 

Erm before I start on with the photo spam of papers and pencil cases here are two random pictures of my brunch today AHAHA LOL. No McFlurry tho :(. 

Cucumber Lime juice packet I found in the fridge that my parents bought back from Batam!! Surprisingly very yummy!! 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Theme Park). 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Creme Brulee). 

PACKING MY PAPERS.................................. 

Four pictures of my physics (the one with 57/100) and chem results for EOY cause I was testing out the lenses and I liked like these few ones the most for these pictures AHAHA LOL. 

Super proud of my Pure Science's results even though they might seem quite low to some of you but to me C5 is already VERY good considering the fact that I failed both of my Science's in MYE. And also because I thought I would fail esp. for Chem cause this time round EOY I thought I did not study as hard as I possibly could so I didn't really expect to get C5 (55-59/100) for BOTH of my Science's AT ALL.  Need to buck up though. 


(App: Leme Cam, Effects: Light Leak?, Frame: Wide Screen). 

Not sure about all the lenses used, but all very pretty!! I tried to find out, like test each lens one by one like that but the effects made by the different lense seem to differ with every photo. Really like this app, except for the fact that it doesn't let you see what the effect with look like UNTIL you capture the photo. AHAHA LOL but yeah that's just a small matter la. 

Found the list of medicine I got when I had bacterial sore throat AHAHAHA LOL. 

(App: PowerCam, Effect: Lomo Cyan?). 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Rainbow). 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Pirate). 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Toaster). 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Dark Knight). 

This is Vintage Cam, the editting part! (Can choose to take a picture from the App or take from gallery!!) AHAHA LOL these four effects are like only can use if you get the premium version. But of course I didn't and I damn cheapo show you what I do if I really want the effect AHAHAHA LOL. 

See!! HMPH :(. 

AHAHA LOL I take a screen shot (the one above the screen shot with the premium box thing) and then I go to camera roll and crop it out!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH LOL I know right I am such a cheapo. AHAHAHA LOL joke smart move right!!!! 

That's my ______'s (must take precaution cannot expose whose signature!!!!!!!!) signature but you can't forge it anyway cause that's like anyhow sign one CAUSE MY TEST PAPERS AREN'T THAT IMPORTANT :'(....... Trust me LOL I got see the more cheem version that's like signed on credit card papers AHAHA LOL. 

Erm another picture that I mean to crop out but in iPhone after I edit in camera roll and I upload it into the computer or Facebook it becomes the original one!!!!!!! So this is a fail cropped version AHAHAHA LOL. That's my study area anyway FULL OF BOOKS RIGHT AHAHAHA LOL guaikia. 

The original one. Give you a little tour!! 

Right is my book shelf, left is my study table. LOL that  yellow plastic bag is from Australia if you have read my Australia posts!!! AHAHA LOL contains Mr Teo's present for me for my birthday, birthday card from the whole class (EXCLUDING THAT ANDY WHO DIDN'T WRITE INSIDE!), presents the students from China gave to me when they came over to our school and some souveniers from Australia that I have no where to put AHAHA LOL. Sec three books besides, and that pink box is my rubbish bin AHAHA LOL. 

You see that blue bag, contains all of my files and outside that stack of papers is my A Maths and Maths worksheets cause my Maths file no more space to put already AHAHA LOL. The shelf container part behind the blue bag contains all of my Archie comics!!!!!!!!!! It's damn a lot la, four stacks of them there, and one and a half more stack above that shelf box part. Okay don't want to give you all tour already if I elaborate on every single thing confirm very lengthy one AHAHA LOL. 

The L5 - 12/13 one I topped the class only I got 12/13!!!!! And this was after our very first essay (which I got 5/13 AHAHAHA LOL) I think. 

(I used the third filter for this picture I think). 

(App: Frame Maker HD/ F.Maker.HD). 

My SS works!!!! Level of proudness decreases AHAHA LOL. Second frame got 10/10 but not so proud of that one cause it's a quiz AHAHA LOL super easy one lorh. 

16/30 is my MYE. Source Based Questions (SEQ) pulled me down a lot even though I've been doing so well in all the SS tests before MYE, but that's because (if not all) most of our tests are all Structured Essay Questions (SEQ) which I am quite good at (All those out of 13 is my essay marks AHAHA LOL THE 5/13 IS MY VERY FIRST ONE TEACHER HAVEN'T TEACH PROPERLY YET DON'T JUDGE. Got another one is 7/13 also but don't judge also okay that one I also dk how I get that marks why my essay awesomeness never shine through or maybe it was SBQ IDK LA AHAHAHA LOL). 

But for after MYE Mr Chong taught us AND HE TEACH SBQ AND I DID SO WELL FOR SBQ IN MY EOY I DID EVEN BETTER IN SBQ THAN MY ESSAYS LEH (SBQ 23/25, SEQ 22/25) !!!! And I got 3rd in class with 45/50 for EOY ;). But I can't find my EOY paper :(. 
  
LOL my Chinese EOY results on the left and MYE on the right. 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Creme Brulee). 

PACKING AND DECORATING MY PENCIL CASE.............

My newly opened pack of Sharpies from Parkson (?), Malacca! 

(App: Vintage Cam, Effect: Magnetic). 



I quite liked how my pencil case turned out to be but with all the stationery inside the words are kinda hard to see!! Unless I outline everything with black ink, but I kinda like it as it is leh LOL. Fatpencilcase11, goodgirl96, see the link? AHAHA LOL OKAY LAME LA. 

(App: Labelbox).

And LOL mini what's in my pencil case AHAHAHA LOL. 
LOL the random Lotte Pepero stick was cut off from the box cause I was bored in class and I was so obsessed with that biscuit almost everyday eat one or two packets!!! AHAHA LOL. The parrot thing is a stamp Kimberly gave me awww but without the inkpad so what I do is just use my markers to go over it and then stamp it and then wipe it off the stamp AHAHA LOL. Pink rubberband just in case and that Melody ruler is buy from Hong Kong in 2009 AHAHA LOL SO CUTE I KNOW. 

Oh and that top gadget is a mini digital photo frame key chain, 10 dollars from Australia!! 

Only kept the black and orange Sharpies in my pencil case now cause too fat already AHAHAHA LOL. And some other random things that I decided to add into my pencil case but too lazy to take a picture of AHAHA LOL. 

(App: Photo Toaster Junior?). 

Random picture of my laptop and me uploading the photos on to Facebook (which is like my own Photobucket/Picasa/ image hosting site AHAHA LOL I just put it into an album that only I can see AHAHAHAA LOL). 

(App: MoreLomo, Effect: Lomo?) 

OKAY I TOOK A LONG TIME TO WRITE THIS OKAY SINCE LIKE 5.50 PM?? NOW ALREADY 7.36 PM (okay inclusive of dinner time AHAHA LOL) AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON MY HOMEWORK THAT I WAS PLANNING TO DO AHAHAHAA  LOL. Okay I hope you enjoyed bye AHAHAHA LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment