Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fat cute dog omg.


Girl, I can see it in your eyes you're disappointed,    
Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart, I tore it apart.
And girl, what a mess I made upon your innocence.
No woman in the world deserves this, so here I am asking you for one more chance.

Can we fall, one more time. Stop the tape, and rewind.
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade,
Cause there is nobody else, it's gotta be you. 

Ten day challenge again AHAHAHA LOL. 
Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust. 

Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget. 

1. Parasailing and jetski-ing and snorkelling in Phuket (1st to 3rd June 2009)! 
AHAHA LOL experiences I'll never forget!! 

2. BGSS carnival dry run (19th May) and actual day. Ahaha lol (Post here). 
(On a sidenote check out my just rebonded hair AHAHAHA LOL). 
LOL pardon la, only could find pictures of the BGSS carnival from Gan's album AHAHA LOL. Credits to Gannn :). 

Awesome time at Gan's booth with Clara Timothy Isa and Gan and also cause during the dry run Isa and I and Shaik and some others went to volunteer to 'try' out all the game booths INSTEAD of taking care of our own booth. Eh, so good who don't want volunteer sia! Plus Mrs Liao/Leow?????? LOL forgot my own Chem teacher's surname AHAHAHA LOL she even praised us for volunteering. Kill two birds with one stone yo. 
And besides.... I won the grand prize with the help of Andy and gang's tickets :3. 

3. Australia 2011 wooooo!! 
(All the posts still not up yet only on day seven procrastinator much AHAHA LOL okay okay promise promise soon!! Tho I probably forgotten about everything already AHAHAHAHAHA LOL. The rest of the posts that are already up are here though). 

4. Grad Night (16th November 2011) :). 
Pictures taken from Sheryl's facebook xie xie nin. 
Oh and random sidenote that dress always make me look like I got bigger than my own size boobs!!! Not saying it's a bad thing lah but it's just a bit weird lah AHAHAHA LOL. But that type of dress very flattering though so oh well. 

AHAHAHA LOL need I say more? Pretty dress pretty heels pretty hair I felt really good about myself on that day (the picture makes me look like I have makeup on for some reason even though I don't have laa, not complaining tho :3), awesome company, awesome everything lah. AHAHAHA LOL even the duty was fun! Except for my pretty shoes which made my feet have blisters but it was so pretty it made my legs look so long AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOL it was worth it. I was so excited for Grad Night and when the day came it felt like it passed by so fast and I was so sad when morning duty finished cause it meant the day was almost half gone :(. But still an awesome night overall. Love love love love. Seniors even ask to take pictures with me!!!!! (in order: Kengpum, Shi Yun, Jasmine, Sheri, Sheryl, Jin Yuan!!!) AHAHAA LOL okay okay done. Post here if you want to read some more BAHAHA LOL.

OKAY TWO RANDOM PICTURES IN MY PHONE. 

A (FAT SO CUTE) dog Kengpum saw in Taiwan.

 AHAHAHAHA LOL LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG IT'S DAMN FAT LA I JUST WANT TO GO TO TAIWAN RIGHT NOW TO HUG THAT DOG and go shopping and eat lots of food AHAHAHA LOL OMGGGGGGGG CAN YOU JUST TAKE LIKE FIVE SECONDS TO ADMIRE THAT DOG AHAHAHAHAHA LOL omg I cannot contain myself. 

OKAY GOODNIGHT. 

I also just like editted the friends challenge thing a bit AHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment