Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mah funky purple fingers.

TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE. 

Wahlao seriously became like legit purple lorh. 
A few hours. 

A few hours after the first few hours. 

Next day 7am plus. 


At work in the afternoon. 


Yesterday night. 

Today 7pm plus..? Look like marker stain right!!!!!!!!

My fingers got kiap-ed on Sunday when I was carrying table then I carry halfway go and put down then the person beside me carrying the table just beside my table ALSO put down then my finger still there then he put down then kiap until like that pain ttm can!!! But the bruise very cool so it's okay!! Worth it. 

Random picture from Sunday's band performance (we got the staff toilet cause wecoollikethat). 

Oh oh oh and when we were otw to dinner with Ng we saw Celestin Loh from Youtube (celestinloh)!!!!!!!!! 

At first I didn't know Gan watched her video so I was like EH OMG GAN THAT'S THE GIRL FROM YOUTUBE I WATCH HER VIDEOS. Then Gan was like, Celestin Loh!!!!! LOL then we were like standing there watching her talking to her friends then we were like eh eh eh want take picture or not!! And we did and actually I was supposed to go with Gan to ask but I didn't BAHAHA. So Gan was like can I take a picture with you then she was like huh why? LOOL but she still follow Gan and we asked Ng help us take picture!! Then Gan told her oh we watch your videos. If she didn't say Celestin confirm think we siao siao pyscho suddenly want take picture with her. My nose looks damn big there. Why. WHY. 

Okay bye don't say I don't love you all don't you just love my funky fingers!!!!!!!!!! 

And huge shout out to Timothy, Ng, Agnes and Yanyi ♥♥♥♥ love them so much :) they dropped by Raffles Shop to see me (and Agnes also went to settle Admin stuff AHAHA LOL). Then after I finished work they also zhun zhun just like finished their movie so I met up with them ate dinner with Ng and Yanyi and then another (small) round at Wasabi San with Ng cause Ng wants to gain weight. 

Found a picture at my old blog of Sheri, me and Sheryl! I miss YOG :(. 

"Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you’re a good person and a good friend. What’s meant to be will end up good and what’s not - won’t. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you. Hopefully, people realize great things when they come around and not lose something real. Always fight, until you can’t anymore, and then be fought for." 

No comments:

Post a Comment