Saturday, December 3, 2011

But you're long gone.

It's 4:18 am. My body clock is so screwed up.

103 days down. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to start a new blog post here so this won't just be a super short blog post AHAHA LOL. 

Bought ridiculous 800 sim coins or whatever it's called stockings cause I didn't want my Sim to be cold. Can finally use the Ugg boots that I bought for her!!!! How how Christmas looking or not :B. 

House makeover for my Sim. Found the old one too cluttered :(. 

So I hid all the items that cannot be stored in my storage at the back of my house and rearranged a few things here and there! How!! Look neater right. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My computer's down and so I'm using my brother's one now but I can't sync songs to my iPhone now cause all my songs is in my other computer asdfghjkl. Been kinda obsessed with 'The One The Got Away' by Katy Perry,  'Disaster' by JoJo and 'In Your Arms' by Kina Grannis! Hope all my songs don't get deleted :(. 

And I lost my iPod Touch. Whoop dee doo. I can't find it anywhere and I'm so afraid I lost it outside or someone stole it :(................... And Weiling went to trick me say it's with her I really go and believe wahlao end out not sia -_- so now I'm so aksjkasjfklajiwjq because I can't find it I am so dead lah please. 

And concert is tomorrow and we're going to ask Mr Fahmi to let Sheenaz play for the concert >:(!!!!!!!! And I hope my solo goes on well! 

Here's the song my solo will be in! It's the first song that we're playing ahhhhhh. 

You see the girl that's in the video when it's like not played yet!! She's playing the saxophone part when my solo comes on!! And I'm so sad whoever filmed this DID NOT FILM THE GLOCKENSPIEL. Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you film the soloist!!!!!!!!!!!! At least like 2 seconds of fame!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the picolo soloist (after glocks solo) gets like 2 seconds of fame camera time BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GLOCKENSPIEL. 

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE YOU TELL ME. WHERE. WHERE. WHERE. WHERE. WHERE. WHERE. WHERE. WHERE. WHERE :(. 

The glockenspiel solo comes up at around 1:36 ends at like around 1:48. Actually I just noticed you can barely hear it even though I can hear it so clearly because I already know it's there and all you know like psychology or something!! I DON'T CARE IT'S THERE HEAR THE DING DING SOUND (best description of the year ding ding sound yes tyvm).  I will purposely play very loud tomorrow (and pray I don't screw up cause play loud+play wrong=embarrassing moment of the year). I only know Guijin and Andy coming to support  me (or so I like to believe anyway go away) ...and my family LOL my brother will hate me for making him go BAHAHAHA. Stupid Kengpum cannot go cause he's halfway across the world in Thailand asakdhsakjhdashoia. Okay bye. 
Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.Day 10 - One person you can trust.
Shall continue again. And please excuse the horrible alignment again but see the codes I blur already don't want to change AHAHHAA LOL. 

Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday. 
1. Complain. 
2. Open the fridge. 
3. Eat. 
4. Brush my teeth. 
5. Bathe. 
6. Check my phone. 
7. Check Facebook, Twitter and my blog. 
8. Give out carbon dioxide and other elements. 
9. Breathe in oxygen and other elements.  

This is such a boring list but it's (well mostly) true. Bye. I STILL CAN'T FIND MY IPOD TOUCH.  

No comments:

Post a Comment