Sunday, December 18, 2011

Studying with Gan pictures AHAHA LOL SHAMELESSLY KOPED FROM HER ALBUMAHAHAHAHAA LOL.

[EDITTED]

Accidentally pressed publish whoops so sorry if you see this all uneditted yet AHAHA LOL. 

AHAHAA LOL THIS PHOTO IS SO FUNNY LOOOOOOOL. LOL @ Gan in the background taking a picture of herself to send to Kengpum. No kid. 

Just to show you all I really did do my work there okay!!! AHAHA LOL I did like half of my (one) Lit question AHAHA LOL and like four Physics mind maps (OUT OF THE TWELVE) LOL. 

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL GANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LOL at this point I was like ahh who cares and I just copied everything LOL in the textbook so it's all in like one colour. Well not really one colour but AHAHA LOL you get what I mean la LOOOL. 

AHAHA LOL CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK AT MY LIT HOMEWORK AHAHAHA LOL SO NEAT RIGHT LOL and that's just like half of my question AHAHA LOL I USED THE WORD ENJAMBMENT LOOL CHEEM. 

This is the goreng pisang of love that Gan gave me LOL you may cry now. 

My measly three pieces of chicken katsu bento LOOL. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two random pictures LOL. 
LOL went to Shaynnie's house today and yay we're going to USS with Lynn THIS TUESDAY AHAHAHAHA LOOL so excited weeeeee even though it will be like my third time there AHAHA LOL. 

Cause Shaynnie wanted to go LOL but nobody go with her so her mum asked me! So of course I said yes la. The USS outing with Awesome 5 is like might be off cause nobody is like free on all of the days TOGETHER :(. So harddd to plan AHAHA LOL. Oh well LOL next time bah :(. Oh and my hair looks damn nice today LOL. 

Fixed my owl ring today LOL with super glue (eighty cents only AHAHA LOL FROM POPULAR) LOL and it got all over my hand and just like all over the place AHAHA LOL tried to fix my Chupa Chups ring too but failed so bad :(. AHAHA LOL oh well :(.

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.
Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.
Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.
Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.

Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10 - One person you can trust.

Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.

1. Travel all over the world and shoppppppppppppp.
2. AHAHAHA LOL fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment