Friday, September 30, 2011

Another talking to myself post. Psh.

To do:
1. Chinese practice paper (....erm not really caring)
2. A Maths practice paper (tried already shall attempt again tomorrow).
3. Chemistry practice paper (done section A..... shall attempt the rest tomorrow).
4. Physics practice paper (shall do MCQ tomorrow).

I feel so... stressed, yet like strangely calm at the moment now. It's like I told myself okay today is Friday I shall give myself a break. But I feel damn guilty :(. Okay. I shall write the notes for consequences of the conflict in Sri Lanka and Northern Ireland later.

I want to pull out all my hair now like zomg seriously all this is driving me crazy. I need to write down on a list what I need to accomplish and on what day I shall accomplish that. OKAY. Set.

And erm random note. Reading Jingwen's archives made me realise how... Weird looking I was in.. The past. I know eventually at one point in time I'll look back and think that now I also still very weird looking. It's this very demoralizing theory, isn't it. I totally need to do a time line thing where I take pictures I can find of myself so you guys know how much I changed over the years. Cause it's like people I know since primary schoo look exactly the same to me EXCEPT until I see their like old picture (AHAHAHA LOL I talking about kai Lun here nowz) so maybe to other people also lah !!! So they only remember me as fat Sec 1 Jerlyn D':. SO I MUST CHANGE YOUR MINDSET OF ME SO AT LEAST YOU'LL THINK I LOOK BETTER NOW. Plus it might be good to have a few.... Laughs I guess :O. AHAHAHAA LOL OKAY BYE I DON'T THINK I CAN USE COMPUTER SOON so the timeline on how mch I have changed post will probably be posted after exams!!!!!

 AHAHAHAA LOL love you guys, wish me good luck and don't miss me too much LOOOL AHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment