Friday, September 9, 2011

Demoralised.

I know my face super angular and weird and all BUT LOOK AT AMANDA SO CUTE ZOMG #takbolehtahan. 

Clara, Soh XinYi and Amanda at Hershey's LOL this guy went to ask what school we from and he said welcome to Hershey's LOL oh dieeeeee. 

I so cute lah I know tyvm. Zoon Shang and Timothy! 


Zoonshang. Crazy annoying this boy hmph LOL. 

Danish, Shaik, me, Azwan! DANISH PLEASE COME BACK IN SEC FIVE BOOHOOHOO :'(. 

So today had band practice.. reached at around like 7 plus cause my brother needed to go to school early so my father fetch me and him together instead of like going back and fro so yeah. 

So did like a few lines of essays and Chemistry and gave up and spent the next half an hour watching ANTM LOL AHAHAHAHAA. Okay so anyway the whole main point of this post. 

So today we all got our graduation ceremony so there was handover.. which sucked. Cause I knew the posts way beforehand.. Even the post I wanted (which was like sectional leader). Unlike other sections, Percussion has like crazy a lot of Sec 3's to choose from (Clarinet also anyway) erm so yeah. Competition very high.. you know I thought that I'd a good chance of being but nah was proved wrong today. In fact Azwan was the new sectional leader :). Actually Percussion all our Sec 3's so awesome la please hehe *self praise*... so anyone I won't have problems with. 

Okay so I didn't get the post I wanted. And you know how I'm like quite close to certain people in band.. like the Lesbians, and Ng and all. I think if I'm not wrong.. ALL OF THEM+PEOPLE I INTERACT WITH A LOT GOT POSTS. 

Timothy, assistant band major (wahseh)
AZWAN, DRUM MAJOR
Ng, librarian
Clarabelle, sectional leader
Soh Xinyi, Quarter Master of uniform/instruments
Weiling, sectional leader AND welfare leader
Amanda Leow, treasurer (if I'm not wrong)
Vincent, sectional leader etc etc. 

Gan not counted cause she sec two, and majority is sec three's get posts. You see, just almost everyone around me has a post EXCEPT FOR ME. And Timothy was like all I bet you'll have a post, I wanted to believe lah, but I was kinda skeptical about it. 

It's like.. I very useless like that. Like not one post given to me. Even pencil I.C. was like given to another Sec 2. I was complaining it to Ah Tah who was the band major (highest of the highest) and he was like oh I'm the band major I can help you tell cause I'm the band major this is what band majors are supposed to do. Sigh. 

Oh.. probably the only thing kinda okay for me during band is when Tim couldn't play the solo for bells for Ocean Breeze March and Mr Fahmi was like Let one of the girls do it. So I trade with Timothy and let him play my Crash Cymbals part :). I hope he cheers up about that cause I totally understand what he went through just now. Whole band room quiet except for you and Mr Fahmi asking you to replay your parts over and over again, stress much. 

Okay so anyway, and  the band graduation video... I was a bit upset about it cause when my video showed (David told me to do it) people were like passing comments like why the pictures move so fast and all when I worked so hard on it. It kinda sucks. 

Okay long post loooooooool, will blog about Australia Day seven soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment