Saturday, October 1, 2011

We so shameless.


AHAHAHAHA I think I was the one who took this picture of Afiq with his shirt up BAHAAHAHA. 

Failed jump shot I took of Farid cannot see his face :(!!!!!

Afiq and Farid and Gan! AHAHAHA omg our poses. 
Afiq said this picture the position is from tall to short................. :(. 

Pictures shamelessly kop-ped and some cropped (BAHAHA) from Aikel's album. I think the topaz guy in the last picture's background is Guijin!!!!!! 

Farid and Afiq last day of school yesterday :( no more level one hand shakes and Afiq giving me that look whenever I say hi to him :( (well maybe until next year hehehez). And I did like half the things on my To Do list for the weekends I feel accomplished bahahaha. 

HAPPY OCTOBER :B. 
Exams in like five more days ahhhhhhhhhhh >:(. I need to go back to finish writing my notes nao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment