Sunday, September 11, 2011

I can now haz the blogger app.

Edit: I cheated immediately after posting this up using the app I used my computer to edit it AHAHAHAHA!! 

BLOGGER APP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting this for so long and they finally came up with it! *inserts happy face here*. So.... I decided to write this boh liao post AHAHAHAA and LOL just to test out the app!

Now I am sitting in my air-conditioned room with my hair wet cause just now when I went out I go and put mousse on my hair SO I NO CHOICE HAD TO WASH IT OUT BOOHOOHOO. Yes, I don't bathe after I come home most of the times if I already bathed in the morning/afternoon, EXCEPT WHEN GOT SCHOOL AND STUFF LAH. Cause on school days I won't bathe in the morning LOL AHAHAAHHAHAAH SO DIRTY xD.

And okay so apparently my pictures will only appear at the bottom of the post!!!! Erm LOL nah. Let you see my wet hair and the blogger app LOL MY BLOG IS SO INTERESTING*.

Erm there's school tomorrow and the only homework I haven't finish is my nine essays which I really can't be bothered with just because I already did three and I'm too lazy to do the others FORGIVE ME :'(. Okay I want to eat bread goodnight!

And in my opinion I think the blogger app is only good for putting pictures besides that I think I'd rather blog on safari! BUT OKAY LAH NOT THAT BAD ALSO EXCEPT THEY DON'T SHOW ME MY LABELS SO I CAN'T LABEL PROPERLY SINCE MY POSTS LABELS THE NAME A BIT FUNNY ONE LOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY GOODNIGHT.

*Sarcasm lah LOL AHAHAHAHAHA.. Just in case you can't tell.



(THE PART WRITTEN USING THE COMPUTER) I wanted to keep the authencity of the-fact-that-with-the-blogger-app-the-pictures-only-appear-at-the-end-of-the-post LOL AHAHAHA SO I DIDN'T MOVE THEIR POSITION. Plus even if I did it wouldn't make sense cause just now I already mentioned that and if people read then say why I say the pictures will be at the bottom but the pictures is on top.. then it would be confusing. OKAY JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP OKAY BYE LOL AHAHAHA I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY BREAD :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment