Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Went to Mac's today!

Wahlao I eat a lot since Tuesday (LJS BREAKFAST GUILTY PLEASURE) and Mac's today :'(. 
AND OKAY IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED LONG JOHN SILVER'S BREAKFAST YOU NEED TO GO AND TRY IT NOW. 

OKAY JUST LOOK AT THE GLORIOUS BREAD OF WONDER. AND THE CHEDDAR CHEESE. AND EVERYTHING ELSE ZOMG MAKES ME WANT TO SALIVATE I WANT LJS BREAKFAST NOW. I wanted to order just the toast back to school to nomz on when I'm hungry (IT'S NICE WHEN IT'S NOT HOT TOO CAUSE I TA PAO-ED BACK ONE AND ATE IT DURING A MATHS BREAK WHEN MR LOO WHEN TO SOME MEETING) but if I order I'll look like a glutton so I didn't BOOHOOHOO :(. Okay BACK TO THE TOPIC AHAHAHAA. 

So went to Mac's with Azwan Shaik and Amanda Leow.. (band!!) Okay I know this topic very boring lah but I need blogging material :'(. Okay anyway. AHAHAHA I ate like half a McSpicy cause I gave half to Azwan cause I didn't want to eat so much but I was craving for McSpicy before I ordered it! And we all shared fries omnomnomnomz. 

Amanda Leow left after drinking her ice chocolate and eating her apple pie super early lorh!! Pangseh wahlao LOL. So we stayed there just stoning and stuff and Shaik/Azwan said he wanted to stay until like 3plus!! I thought we wouldn't stay till so long but we did anyway. 

Oh we reached there at like 12 plus only cause when we were at school Shaik and Azwan stayed back after their remedial today with a bunch of other people, Amanda Leow finished A Maths at like 11 plus and she came looking for me when I was with Andy and the other E2 people who were playing Kart Rider LOL AHAHAHAHAHAA and she wanted Mac's so when everyone else left except for me Andy Shaik and Azwan we all went to Mac's together.. except for Andy D:<. 

And then Shaik went to buy two vanilla cones (HE TREAT AZWAN!!!!!!! Actually he wanted to buy for me too but I don't want ehehehehe) so we I sat down there watching them eat their ice cream cones WHILE they use my phone to prank people sheeeeeeesh cause Azwan thinks he can type like me (AHAHAHAHA LOL) and THEY (THEY THEY THEY I HAD NO PART OF THIS I JUST WATCHED) pranked Danish and Zoon Shang ._.. Then after they finished their ice cream I did my SS while...... they continued pranking. 

AHAHAHAHA LOL A PICTURE SO THAT THE POST NOT SUCH AN EYESORE CAUSE GOT A LOT OF WORDS D:. The cup look like the you know.. the typical sugar can cup you see in hawker center's LOL AHAHAHAHAHAA. 

Erm something like this LOL AHAHAHAAHHAA. 

And then Shaik wanted to buy a Horlicks McFlurry (cause I keep pestering him to cause I wanted to eat it but I scared cannot finish + so expensive etc + I want to have assurance that we'll slack there longer!!) so I helped him buy while Azwan and Shaik watched some movie on some other guy's (Wei Sheng? Some other boys from our level like Jacob and Ernie and Desmond and Mervin etc) phone cause the line getting longer!! 

And then Shaik went to sleep. And my lunch there very productive okay!!!!! I did like 2/3 of my essays NYAHAHAHAHAHA. And I finished E Maths revision exercise 5 and Mastery worksheet (on Monday!!) so I'M DONE WITH TWO SUBJECTS (even though Chemistry I got a lot don't know how to do BUT I DON'T CARE I SHALL COUNT IT AS FINISHED CAUSE THAT MAKES ME FEEL VERY DEMORALISED). So now I left like 5 more questions on A Maths cause I only did like one question in school, and 9 AND 1/3 ESSAYS. 

And erm... here is a picture of Azwan and Shaik just because a long wordy post is boring. And because I didn't expect it to be so long so AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Okay then Shaik was so sleepy he kept trying to find ways to sleep in the seat next to me after Azwan dropped off at his stop AHAHAA LOL and I kept joking to them say if you sleep on the bus later you wake up you find yourself in Joo Koon :). 
Heh okay lame joke of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment