Wednesday, September 14, 2011

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL.

I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH MY NEWLY BOUGHT MARKERS. I used to not like the ones with the pens and markers together.. And I'd like the markers and highlighters one.But the highlighters one I have the markers always blunt so easy THEN NOT NICE TO WRITE WITH PLUS I DON'T REALLY USE THE HIGHLIGHTERS
THAT MUCH LOL SO AHAHAHAHA. so the other day I bought then pens and markers one and I bought like one $1.95 one and two $1.45 one LOL AHAHAHAHA AND I LIKED THEM SO MUCH MORE LORH. I shall now try to expand my collection LOL AHAHAHAHAA and stop buying so many of the highlighters one!

(LOL you know those types of markers which have like two sides and got the pens+markers type and the highlighters+markers type one, yeah those, pictures below anyway LOL AHAHAHAHAHA).

Oh okay LOL ANYWAY TODAY'S POST IS JUST CAUSE I WANT TO SHOW OFF MY PRETTY HAIR CAUSE IT CURLS IN TODAY LOLLLL AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and yes I'm using like a 'Kotex' notebook (refer to picture!!) LOLOLOL AHAHAHAAA. YAY FOR IPHONE 4'S AWESOME CAMERA QUALITY LOLOL AHAHAHAHA.

Oh and I got 44 and a half out of 50 for my English Common Test LOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHA OH YAY even though last time me and Kai Lun like topped the class cause we got like 50/50!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAA LOL OKAY HEHEZ.

It curlz inz!!!


Ohys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment