Sunday, September 25, 2011

Studying in the kitchen.

Here's a rare to the twentieth power photo of me without specs *gasps*.  LOL I used Li-Anne's and Li-Nelle's foolscap paper that I took when they left for Australia because obviously they wouldn't need it anymore lah duh. Oh you know Australia the school bags are like all standard one and they are friggin huge and kinda plain and boring looking with the school logo on it. And I even apologised to Mr Loo for doing it on some other school's foolscap paper AHAHAHAA LOL. 

And here's me declaring my love for further trigo #hiao #camwhorer. Awwwwz <3.  I have pretty (pretty as in really, not as in beautiful pretty) small eyes :(. LOL. 

LOL my notebook (slowly running out of pages BOOHOOHOO D: LEFT LIKE FOUR OR THREE MORE PAGES ONLY) and a drawing of a girl who was supposed to be me but it turned out much nicer than actual me so I decided to keep it there. And in order to justify myself so that I don't look like a self obsessed person who draws her ownself, I wanted to draw Jingwen and the rest too but I got too lazy. My crazy long to do list for preparation of EOY zomg :(. 

My page of post-it's of lyrics LOL. 

That is all. Toodles. I just finished uploading photos for Australia... so I guess I'll blog about that soon :O.

No comments:

Post a Comment