Friday, September 23, 2011

Yet another sad story :'(..........

DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THE WORDY POST. I have pictures :D. 

Oh today I had Chinese oral and before that Wang Jing called me and Daryl to go with her so she can revise with us just like you know last minute preparation so I couldn't go tutor the Sec 2's for Animal Farm D':!!!!!! Oh well still got next weekz.

AHAHAHAA LOL and oh yah Wang Jing was so nice to me during my revision with her even though I totally like blanked out and kept pausing cause I didn't know how to say Event, Balloons, YOG, Singapore Flag and all this in Chinese (the picture we practiced one was the one tested on the oral we missed which was like some scene of Singaporean supporters for the YOG screaming and cheering).

And when it was my turn (I blanked out and stared at the picture of like 30 seconds so she let Daryl go first and I got some ideas from them) whenever I said something like even super simple one right, like for example, they are wearing red and white shirts as it is the colour of Singapore's Flag, and she was like, okay, hen hao or whenever I read a word correctly in the passage even though it was like hard, (I guessed it from the passage though, and the word was like zheng fu GOVERNMENT!!!)  in this super motherly voice wah lao I like so touched :3. 

Cause in Chinese class it's like I'm always talking.. and suddenly Oral I totally like don't know what to say, then   like super nervous and like panicking lah. So yeah :(. And I confirm fail conversation WTF HOW I RECYCLE. I give you example of my talk with the examiner. 

In chinese horhz. And some of my speech will be written in han yu pin yin so you know how ridiculously simple and P1 standard my Chinese was. 
Examiner: (In super bloody cheem chinese) In what ways do you think you recycle (huan bao)?  
Jerlyn: Er................................... *pause for 10 seconds CAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HUAN BAO WTF* Can you repeat again?  
Examiner: *Repeats again*.  
Jerlyn: *Decides to try my luck and take the word huan bao as recycle*......*pauses for another like ten seconds*......  
Ru guo wo yong zhi hou, *pauses to think of the word for 'another side'*, ru guo ling wai yi bian hai mei you yong guo, wo jiu hui yong.... HUO SHI. (If the paper I'm using the other side haven't use I will use it OR)  
*pauses for another ten seconds* (I stupid stupid go and say 'or' even though I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY lead the examiner on only D:) 
Examiner: Huo shi she mo (Or what?) 
Jerlyn: Wo diu la ji zhi qian... hui kan ze dong xi. Ru guo hai ke yi yong, wo jiu hui yong, ru guo bu hui yong le wo jiu hi diu (Before I throw my rubbish, I will first look at it. If still can use I will use, if really cannot use I will throw). 

OKAY LAH THAT'S JUST LIKE ONE OF MY STUPID CONVERSATIONS PART :(. And the theme was like on Recycling for both Conversation and Picture Discussion AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS LIKE RECYCLE UNTIL THE HUAN BAO QUESTION WHICH WAS LIKE THE LAST ONE SIA WTF :(. 

Oh this is not the sad story. In fact I got carried away just talking about Oral. But hey! This will be a long post. I'm sacrificing my studying time to blog leyh please (No I'm just kidding I just too lazy to get organised and study now). 

Oh today I got sent out of class with some others cause I didn't do Chemistry practice paper :'(. In my defence, Thursday I did like E Maths paper (even though it's dued like next Monday but stilll) and then I went out and I had Physics test to study for. Wednesday I got band and CHEMISTRY TEST to study for. So tiring worhzxc :'(. 

LOL okay I wanted to upload pictures for my so called sad story but it won't upload. Not my fault. 
I tried :).


A rather nice picture of me with nice hair. If only it wasn't so blur *stares at Jianhong the camera man*. 

Oh did I mention I'm sitting with Lee Jianhong now and during Maths class he always does things so fast it makes me want to do it fast just so that I can see who will beat who (Erm, he always wins though D: and then he'll do some weird victory dance and be like oh yeah oh yeah and that just like cracks me up lorh wtf) so I guess that's a good thing since when I was sitting with both Yan Yi and Xin Hui (until they both totally pangseh-ed me yet another D:) I never really bothered to do my Maths, especially A Maths. But the other time I was rushing through my Further Trigo Equations with Jianhong (A MATHS, A MATHS) and Andy (he sits behind us) was like Jianhong and Jerlyn what question you at and we were like 10 and he was like WTF so fast. AHAHAHAHAHAZ and I have this thing where every time Mr Loo tells me to go up to write the answer on the board I'LL ALWAYS MAKE A MISTAKE HALFWAY THROUGH AND HAVE TO RESTART IT ON THE SPOT SO EMBARRASSING :'(.

Okay end of crazy long ranting I shall read Zachary Ng's blog nao.

Oh and another random picture I found while looking for photos to put on my blog and I think I look rather cute here despite the quite unflattering angle! Hongwei took this! Okay it's kind of weird just to see me with short hair considering now I have like approximately shoulder length hair that I can actually tie up!! 

Okay I shall really stop nowz I love you guys awwwz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment