Saturday, September 3, 2011

LOL I just updated my blogger interface.. thingy.


I'm a bit apprehensive about posting this up cause I scared got some private information in here that cannot be shown.. but oh well. I too lazy to edit leh. 

HOW COOL IS IT. 

Okay it's kinda scary to know that my post on some random outing out has like 869 pageviews. I mean even if I ownself view one (forever alone) CANNOT POSSIBLY GOT SO MANY RIGHT. I don't look at it like (869 divided by approx 4 months x 30 days) 7 times a day right! 

And it is kinda sad that my second most viewed post is on Coopertard which was written like super long ago and like you know how you always find yourself crazy immature in just about EVERYTHING when you see something you do like a long time ago... well that's how I felt about that post and I'm like zomgwth what was I thinking and I quickly went to edit it. SIGH *self conscious*. 


LOL posting about Coopertard makes me feel like a pedo *pedo smile* :). 
OKAY DONE FREAKING OUT I NEED TO GO OUT SOON. 

Edit: And it's so cool now got that schedule thing where I can decide when to put this up and all AHAHAHAHAHA NEXT TIME CAN PRESET ALL THE BIRTHDAY'S ONE AND SO IF I FORGET AT LEAST IT'S ON MY BLOG.

But anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. 
We've known each other since sec one that fateful day I had to sit with you (-____-) where we kept fighting and all all the way until now and don't know what made us talk and now boomz we're so close (Y)! Love the times we stayed back like almost every single day to study which was good cause we take the exact same subjects LOL HEHEHEHE (but I still failed like four papers demoralised max must work harder jia you jia you Jerlyn AHAHAHAHAA). And sorry for always hitting you even though I keep telling myself I would stop!!!! Many arguments (sec one sec two and some in sec three) but we're still good friends so yeah I HOPE YOU STAY HAPPY *insert picture of penguin here* LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Okay my face smells so good now EHEHEHEHE. And just to justify myself sorry if I don't wish others on my blog cause maybe school that day etc cannot use computer + don't know how to express myself + DIFFERENT TIME DIFFERENT MOODS. But I still got wish you all horh *justifies self*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment