Saturday, September 17, 2011

I find amusement and fascination in the randomest of things.

THIS IS THE SHOP WHERE I BOUGHT MY SAILOR BAG FROM EHEHEHEHEHE. 

Though I'm not so sure this is the shop cause it wrote Pasir Ris there but I bought it from Bugis :o.. when I went shopping with Clarabelle and Kimberly to buy graduation presents (I didn't buy from Bugis anyway I only bought things for myself LOL #shameless) but I'm guessing it was a typo though cause I'm pretty sure it's at Bugis!!!! 

Super pointless post goodbye. 

2 comments:

  1. Hii!
    I've tried to look for the bag shop in pasir ris and couldn't find it! Until I read your post and said it was at bugis. Can I know which part is it located at? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugis Junction. I'm not really sure on how to get there but it's besides this accesories shop O_O. You have to walk quite a bit though, and it's on the first level. Somewhere in the middle of Bugis Junction that area :).

    ReplyDelete