Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?"

"You build up hope but failure's all you've known."
Iridescent by Linkin Park.

a(sinbx)+c... A is amplitude, b is period and c is how much the graph moves up or down.

Amplitude is the highest/lowest (???) point of the graph.. Period is (360/b) or (2pi/2).

To find out how many solutions it has.. First from the equation just put like (eg) cosine on one side and sine on the other. Then draw the graph and see how many points meet.

I'm sorry if I'm boring you guys with A Maths stuff.. But I find it easier for me to revise if I type it all down some where. Same theory about things I need to do.. I write it down cause I'll feel more organized about it.

Like for example.. Tomorrow I need to.. (in terms of importance!)
1. Study for E Maths test.
2. Do at least essay (or this could do during lunch also so AHAHAA LOL).
3. Write Chemistry EOY notes (yes I shall and must start now).
4. Study for Chinese Common Test.

You know. I kinda feel like I have no motivation to study for A Maths. I keep failing my tests (my trigonometry retest tomorrow, and the first trigonometry test I did I got 3/25 yes yes I am crazy stupid and it sucks). I actually can do the basics.. But once Mr Loo cheem-ifies it I'm totally blur. So I'm studying for the retest now.

I actually feel like I'm super disorganized now. Like I have EOY coming up and teachers haven't like told us like all the topics that will be tested for EOY so I can't properly start on my notes ETC.

And I need to read finish my The Good Earth... Which I was supposed to finish reading like eons ago lorh ZOMG LOL AHAHAHAHA. Probably going to read later before I sleep.

Tangent=y/x, sine=y/r and cosine=x/r.

Okay for now I'm going to cram until solving Trigonometric equations.. Then tomorrow I'll revise the graphs drawing part. Sigh.. So many things on my mind.

我要发疯了。And I don't even know whether my feng is correct or not LOL AHAHAHAHA.

Today was a bad day anyway. Yanyi moved her table all the way in front so now I'm the loner in class -.-. Hehe but Jian Hong kept asking me to change seat with Andy so LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHA I feel so loved. Okay bye goodnightz.

Lol another picture with Soh, Clara and Amanda Leow cause today they were so sweet aww <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment