Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stats and peanut butter and butter sandwiches and vitagen and internet connections.


Wah that whole stat thing is driving me obsessed with my views etc. MUST. STOP. LOOKING. AT. OWN. STATS. Okay anyway just something I wanted to blog about.

Okay lately I've been loving... peanut butter sandwiches. NOT JUST ORDINARY PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES. PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES... with.... WAIT FOR IT.................................................................................... more butter. Well actually margerine. Is butter and margerine the same thing cause I'm not sure which one I use!!! But it's the one with the canola oil or sunflower oil or something and the brand that I use comes in this yellow circle box thingy (IS A CIRCLE BOX STILL A BOX I THOUGHT BOXES ARE ONLY LIKE RECTANGLES AND SQUARES)... okay anyway.

I don't know why BUT IT MAKES YOUR PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH TASTE. SO. MUCH. BETTER... like omg. But fattening la so I bought the less fat one to make myself feel less guilty cause I ate so much today I'm actually trying to resist eating another sandwich cause I already ate like 2 OR 3 OR 2 AND A HALF TODAY :(. (1 is two slices... half is one slice). And I even tried searching for how many calories a peanut butter sandwich WITH BUTTER have. But my internet super slow I couldn't load it :'(. But heck. I need someone to love me for my fats *hugs fats*. (PLUS I ATE MAC'S TODAY AGAIN WTH).

(Oh and I'm going to call my sandwich peanut butter and butter sandwich cause it sounds more ridiculous than peanut butter and margerine sandwiches CAUSE PEANUT BUTTER GOT THE WORD BUTTER INSIDE SO YA LAH AIYO #myattempttobefunny AHAHAHAHAA LOL).

Oh. And I stole that idea from the aunty in my school's canteen CAUSE HER PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES ARE ALWAYS SO MUCH BETTER IDK WHY SO I USED HER TRICK BAHAHAHAAHHAHAA. 

Okay so anyway. So I felt really guilty about eating so much.. so I WENT TO DRINK VITAGEN (ROSE FLAVOURED LOL AHAHAHAHAHAA) cause I have this thinking that Vitagen will help me cancel out all the fatty oils and stuff..... yeah weird thinking AND I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S TRUE OR NOT LOL AHAHAHAHAHAA....... but I still drank it anyway .______________. #weirdo LOL AHAHAHAHAHAA :).

And I was eating my peanut butter sandwich happily AND MY COMPUTER COULDN'T CONNECT TO MY INTERNET AND THAT MADE ME SAD CAUSE WHEN I EAT SOMETHING NICE (AKA PEANUT BUTTER AND BUTTER/MARGERINE SANDWICH) I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ENJOYABLE TOO. Like you know......... videos or read Shiberty's archives! (okay at this point my computer just disconnected again WTF AHHHHHHHHHHH D:<) 

So I got annoyed when I had to restart my computer so I was like OH MY IPOD CAN WATCH YOUTUBE.... then I realised my iPod got no Wi-fi since my connection lost :'(... so I had to watch my already inside my iPod videos AGAIN for the 1286471 LOL times.

Okay random ranting but LOL AHAHAHAHAHA AT LEAST I TYPED.

OH AND AHAHAHAHAHAHA RANDOM PICTURES OF MY SWOLLEN EYEEEEE. 
My swollen eye last Saturday or Sunday. NOW CAN SEE HOW RED IT WAS OR NOT -_-. 
LOL taken with my iPod touch's front camera LOL AHAHHAHAA. 

And the swollen part inside.. the redder part on the inside. When I bend down and look down right.. my eye will hurt cause (my explanation LOL AHAHAHA) my eye ball will touch the swollen part!

Now it's better though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment