Sunday, September 4, 2011

CEREAL+A NEW MONTH.

This, my friends, makes me happy. 

A new month arrives and that means FAVOURITE VIDEOSSSSSSS :)))). Okay I like watching hauls and favourites on YouTube and that's like the only reason why I suscribe to all this beauty make up guru's on YouTube AHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOOOL. My favourite is macbarbie07 (up there!) cause she's so cute like me zomg.

And she's holding one of my favourite cereals omghhkp and that's like what I was about to eat while watching all the new favourite videos AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA zomg I freaked out when I saw that cereal in the video thumbnail AHAHAHAHHA okay done fan girl-ing over this bye and hello cereal :).

Edit: I THINK I AM OFFICIALLY SICK OF THAT CEREAL ALREADY LOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAA AFTER LIKE 10 OR MAYBE EVEN MORE BOXES OMNOMNOMNOMZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment