Friday, September 2, 2011

Louder on replay.

This is like the only decent picture I have with you wth LOL. 
Lesbian's birthday today! 
LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE SO OLD NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry for all the times I argued with you AHAHAHAHA. NOW MY TURN TO MAKE YOUR BIRTHDAY CARD FOR YOU LOL.

Performance yesterday the only thing that made me sad was the fact that I didn't get to show off my cowbell and my vibraslap cause I didn't bring it up :(.

I remember in band practice the whole Percussion was fussing over how to play the vibraslap!! I didn't even know wth it was until Timothy showed it to me and we totally forgot how to play it and we went on my phone's youtube to search AHAHAHAHA.

Oh and Mr Loo was in the harmonica band and we know cause we asked him the other day during rehearsal (which was a total waste of time if you ask me) and during the performance he kept looking at us and he was smiling!! So cute zomg. Timothy went to ask what he played when Mr Loo already said Harmonica Band.... *crow flies over* AHAHAHAHAHAHA ZOMG.

Here's a picture of the cowbell and vibraslap to redeem myself and these instruments because I didn't get a chance to show it off. No prize for guessing which is which!



"Excuse my ignorance.. but what exactly is mallets?" 
-Andrew from Symphony 92.4fm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment