Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Check out my ulcer.

Is it still considered an ulcer! Cause I was brushing my teeth the other day (the day I almost put soap on my toothbrush LOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHAA) and my hands like sorta slipped and hit my bottom gums too hard so it like broke my gum's skin D:. So the wound/cut healed and became something that feels and looks like an ulcer AHAHAHAHAHAA LOOL.

Erm and so now I do that D: face my mouth hurts :(. Wahlao so sad right after my eye stopped swelling already I got another like ulcer that will sort of like affect my mouth movement (like how my eye affected my eye movement geddit geddit!) D':.

Oh and today in band I had my solo part for the bells for Ocean Breeze March and I screwed it up :'(.

Erm..... So anyways I took a picture and it looks so gross LOOOOL CAN SEE MY SALIVA AND EVERYTHING BUT EH IT'S MY MOUTH THAT'S WHERE SALIVA IS FROM. Don't say I didn't warn you.. But hey! It's not everyday where you can see pictures like this on my blog!! I'm so ladylike la I know.
-
-
-
-
-
Dum dum dum!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ta-dah! LOL IT'S SERIOUSLY GROSS LA ZOMG LOLOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment