Sunday, September 18, 2011

And it's not me that you're with.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA I WAS LYING DOWN READING SOPHIE'S BLOG AND LOOK AT WHAT MY HAIR MORPHED INTO AHAHAHAHAHAAZ (This is interesting blogging material okay!!).


And my Salonpas thingy... I actually don't think it's Salonpas.. just something that works like it! It doesn't help lorh :(. Just got this burning feeling sensation thing, but I'm going to wear it to school tomorrow cause it just looks cool like I've been into a fight and all. Yes I know my cheek looks huge I don't care must justify myself it's the angle not me :(. 

AHAHAHA and here's me viewing on my blog LOL AHAHAHAHAA.


And a random picture of like the nicest mooncake I had (I FINISHED THE LAST PIECE TODAY D:) in my house and it's so good zomg. And if you're wondering why there's a semicircle in the middle.. it's because I plucked out the egg yolk LOL AHAHAHAHAHAA. 

Okay just random pictures from my mum's iPhone tomorrow school is starting!! 
Please please please, just let things work out :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment