Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I thought this would be an appropriate time to post this GIF.

It is because today I attempted to made my fringe look better. So I took my scissors and snipped part of my fringe off (during E Maths class though I did understand what Mr Loo was teaching after a while so AHAHAA). Unfortunately........... I snipped off the wrong part because I misinterpreted the outcome :'(.....

I blame Lee Jian Hong for being a bad partner and for not stopping me from cutting my own fringe I mean like I would have stopped him IF he were to try to cut off his own fringe *shrugs*. Oh and today he kept throwing things on to my table and I was like EH STOP IT LAH (erm no offence to him lah, I mean we scold each other all the time and we don't care LULZ) and I didn't know I say until very loud............. And Mr Teo who was explaining something on the board thought I was talking to him and like some of my classmates just like turned and stared at me wtf so embarrassing and Mr Teo was like super confused and he was all like Huh you telling me to stop? Once again, I blame Jian Hong. 

I call Jian Hong the toilet man because he goes to the toilet like 1987972193 times a week. No joke. I have tarnished Jian Hong's reputation AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA LOOOOLZ. 

Oh and today Mdm Tay walked past 3E1 and heng I already kept my mirror and scissors and everything or else zomg. And today she looked at me up and down when I stood up in MT class to look at the board but maybe she thought I bad student (which I am clearly not!!!) then kena punished :(.

Okay random post of the day I have finished my SS EOY NOTES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment