Sunday, September 4, 2011

Good to know everything worked out for you.. what about me :/.

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S 
*blasts Fergie's Glamorous*. 

OKAY I SHALL NOW SHOW YOU PICTURES I STOLE TOOK FROM MY MAMA'S IPHONE AHAHAHAHAHAHA CAUSE I GOT INTERESTING TO BLOG ABOUT #excusesx187389178712. I took a long time to upload this okay don't play play. Oh I got back my iPod Touch!! 

LOL my face. 
This is when.. I accidentally locked my brother in the room :O. 
I like my boots *pedo smile*. 
This was like one day after I dropped my DSLR and spoiled it HALFWAY ON THE TRIP okay the end sad story finish you can start crying now. 

SO DEPRESSING LOL WHEN I CHANGED INTO THE NEW BLOGGER INTERFACE I KEEP EXPECTING MY ACTUAL BLOG TO ALSO LOOK SO MUCH MORE SOPHISTICATED AND ALL BUT IT'S STILL THE SAME AHAHAHHAHAA LOL #wecanonlydreamfornowzxc. 

And looking at this posts makes me so sad because I have discovered how much more comfortable I will be when I pin up my fringe AHAHAHAHAHAHA so everytime I have a good hair day I'll still eventually get frustrated and pin up my fringe #comfortoverbeautyattempttobebeautiful. I blame/thank that very fateful SYF day when I learned how to pin up my fringe *cries*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment