Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I don't know how to be something you miss.

Currently obsessed with Last Kiss by Taylor Swift! >>> Current blog song! Usually don't put blog songs but heck, it's nice.

Okay random small tiny mini pet peeve, you know how I have this YouTube account (link in the sidebar hehe) that I created using my hotmail account (main one), so every time I log in to YouTube to like check out videos etc etc (I CAN'T SPELL SUS-SKRIP-SHENS embarrassing much wth) and when I come to blogger my blogger will automatically switch from my this blog's email (lol I rarely use one) to my hotmail one cause YouTube and Blogger is like under the same company or something (Google?) SO ANNOYING :'(.

AND SINCE WE'RE ON PET PEEVES ANOTHER ONE, WHEN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THEIR FACES AS PROFILE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU PERSONALLY AND YOU ADD ME. Personally as in, I have never ever ever made eye contact with you OR smiled at you OR acknowledged your presence OR if you're my friend. At least send me a message telling me who you are lah!!! And sometimes people add me and I don't know whether to accept or not and sometimes I can have like around 5 to 8 etc friend requests just sitting down there waiting for me to accept (EG YESTERDAY NIGHT). Besides, I'm a very boring person on Facebook cause I don't update statuses and everything cause WHEN I MAKE A STATUS I MUST MAKE SURE AT LEAST ONE PERSON WILL LIKE IT...... OR IT'S DURING A TIMING WHERE GOT A LOT OF POTENTIAL PEOPLE-LIKING-MY-STATUS PEOPLE. Very embarrassing to have a status that nobody likes :'(. LOL that's why I don't do the posting on people wall thing LATER NOBODY LIKE HOW WTH.

Oh that ranting was a bit longer than expected but............... (AHAHAHAHA LOL PUTTING SO MANY FULSTOPS SO FUN AHAHAHAHAHAHA).
And before you scold me for not using my hotmail email for this let me refer you to thee, just in case you haven't read it yet (but most probably you already have cause I'm such a brat and I kept complaining about this AHAHAHAHAHA).. erm here.

And I did TWO SS ESSAYS. Now left, ........................................10 more............................... -_-. And A and E Maths homework ZOMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment