Saturday, September 24, 2011

This is going to be one of those posts where I talk about like a lot of things nobody cares about.

LOL okay so today I was being my very shameless (buyaolian) self and decided to take my mum's phone and use her account to tag myself in her photos cause I wanted to reach 2k photos (once again, shameless)!!!! I have like 1865 now but that's not the point. So well anyway. 

I came across this picture.. :(. 
That's Li-Nelle, Li-Anne, Jeric and I all huddled (okay just kidding I wasn't huddling with them) together watching TV late at night even though it was like a weekday night and Li-Nelle and Li-Anne had like school the next day. 

When I was in Australia I didn't really enjoyed myself that much. I mean like I DID enjoy it lah, but like I could have enjoyed it better. I guess partly cause throughout the whole trip especially in the beginning I had like fever+I was in a cold country, very miserable lah :(. 

Oh and like a few days before I left for Australia I was sick (like very fever-ish) and I was so afraid that I caught Hand Foot Mouth disease because I was like in contact with Zeryee when Isa and I and Samuel were talking in class during recess and he even took my sweet with his hand in the container which I ate just now and Zeryee was like saying he could have Hand Foot Mouth and he really did get it -_________- so I was super scared I wouldn't be able to go Australia :(. Even though I did recover slightly before I left SO ANYWAY. 

Oh and plus I was kinda homesick (13 DAYS AWAY FROM EVERYONE IN SINGAPORE D: though I did talk to Isa and Andy through inbox on FB when I could LOL) and yeah! So on the last day I was kinda excited to go back but now I totally miss Australia like crap :(. 

I miss Li-Anne and Li-Nelle also and it's so sad that I can't see them for a looooooooong loooooooooooong time. Oh if I do go back to Australia lemme tell you the first thing I'll do is rush to the candy store in the airport at the part where you reach when you alight the plane AND. BUY. MY. PERFUME. THAT. THE. LADY. DIDN'T. PUT. IN. MY. BAG. Yes I am still upset about the perfume I'd been eyeing on throughout the entire 13 days I was there and almost bought it but the lady didn't put it inside my bag and didn't check it out >:(((((!!!!!! 

:(. 


Okay that is all about my Post Australia Depression + a whole lot more other random things byebye. 
Which reminds me..... erm... I haven't posted about Australia day seven yet and it's already September and I came back in June.. forgive me :'(.

But but but!!!! 
AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 17 ALL STARS IS OUT. 



ANTM talk now you have been warned:
You know like I cannot get over how pretty Laura is now!! It just makes me proud to see Laura and Kayla and Allison and Sheena and all the others go into the All Stars Cycle cause it's like I watched them from the beginning and now they're all so successful and all *gets all emotional*. LOL I was searching on Google about the different cycles to see like which had models I recognised and I realised I have been watching ANTM like since... Cycle 7... O_O (LOL cause I recognised one of the shoots they did). And that was like when I was in Primary School. AWWW. I'm going to be very sad if they stop airing it like seriously :'(. 

LOL I remember in Cycle 9 Enrique Iglesias got the girls to be in his Tired of being sorry music video and LOL when I first saw him appear I was like wtf he's so hot cause I listen to his songs (like two of them only BUT STILL AHAHAHAHA LOL) and had this impression that he was kinda old O_O. 
LOL okay enough of ANTM. AND AHAHAHAA LOL IN CYCLE 8 THE TOP TWO GIRLS WERE DOING RUNWAY AND THE ONE I WANTED TO WIN WAS WALKING AND HER SKIRT DROPPED AS SHE WALKED but she still continued walking and the judges complimented her for not panicking to pick it up (Y). 

Okay I really should stop now you guys probably don't care :'(. 

See you had a lot of crooks trying to steal your heart, never really had luck, couldn't never figure out, how to love, how to love. See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever, now you're in the club trying to put it all together, how to love, how to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment