Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Work.

Work is tiring as askjklfjkl. Came back home today wanted to quickly bathe then eat dinner but when I took my clothes and walked to the toilet, walked past my mum's bed, lied down on it and slept until 9 plus and had a huge feast after I woke up for dinner. I don't care cause today me and Agnes wrapped gifts again, packed over a hundred dried pineapple boxes (by pack I mean meticulously sticking on the Raffles Hotel ribbon at THE SIDE of the circular box, sticking Raffles hotel stickers on it, and pasting the price tags). The ones that we did are good to last for a few weeks or so. So if you go there and you see the dried pineapple boxes....... most probably we did it (cause on the table still got a bit left that we didn't pack before we stocked up). And I spilled as(s)am soup on my vest and embarrassed myself tremendously throughout the whole day today.

Okay bye super pekcek blog on my laptop :(. And I'm lazy. Work is tiring. Meh feet always hurts. Okay baaaiii. Proper post soon, maybe about this coming Sunday's concert :). Super pissed off that I can't go for the band ay trip -.- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stupid work.


No comments:

Post a Comment