Sunday, November 27, 2011

FaceTime!

Editted!!!

I have yet to have a FaceTime conversation with someone. So I tried calling my brother for FaceTime...... He rejected my call :(. Waste my money only!!!!!!!!!

Ohai. 


-----------------------------------------------

It's 3 am now I have work (attachment) tomorrow hope I don't die in my court shoes. Almost died in my flats today after only shopping for like five hours or even lesser than that AHAHA LOL. Meeting Agnes tomorrow/later at 8.15 yeah Ike omg. Going to smuggle my phone for work cause I'll feel much safer with my phone. Wish me luck!!!! And I hope I can wake up in time AHAHAHAA LOL.

Time flies lol, it's almost 2012. So many things has happened to me this year. Shall do a 2011 post or something. Can't wait AHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment