Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pretty neoprints!!!

Editted. 

Lol okay, so most of you guys probably know I'm in 3E1. Supposedly the 'best' class in the whole level.
"HUH ALOY, 3E1 BIG DEAL ISIT? HUH JERLYN LAM, 3E1 BIG DEAL ISIT? AND OTHER BLABLABLA", "Any 3E1 students want to compete with me, see who got better future?" 
..."3E1 so what?" 
I know what I'm going to talk about a bit no link to the above statements... but see all these make me want to rant it all out. PS, I don't take offence to the statements above and I'm not scolding the person who made that.. Just putting it there cause that's what made me want to write this.

I hate it when people have all these impressions of 3E1. When people say those in 3E1 don't know how to have fun. When people say people in 3E1 only study all day long. When people say 3E1 needs to be the BEST   in everything. When teachers say things like, you're 3E1, I expect you to behave better. So what if we're in 3E1? We make mistakes. We make noise. We're not perfect little angels. And we don't study all day long to the extent where we don't have a social life. We have lives. We know how to have fun. We don't score perfect grades. I don't know. I just don't like being judged just because I'm in 3E1 or the 'best class in the whole level'.

Well anyway, 
This is the prettiest photo of me AHAHA LOL. 

Oh and I saw my cousin Pamelia in the cinema!!! She sit diagonally across me only!!!!!!! Thought I saw someone like her then I was like Pame, pame, very softly before the movie and she didn't respond. But after the movie she turned to talk to her friend and I was like omg wtf the nose same as Pamelia everything same as her one!!! Then I called her and it really was her AHAHA LOL. And this other guy (Zhongzhe?) from our school was also there too and he gave us a peace sign when he saw us AHAHA LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment