Monday, November 7, 2011

Back when everything was perfect.

I hate myself for failing A Maths EOY. Twice in a row already. 

I am so stressed right now I'm like on the verge of giving up. Explains why I'm here blogging instead of studying for my A Maths. I feel like the stress for me to pass A Maths is more like because I need A Maths to take Pure Physics. Means if I drop A Maths I'll have to drop Pure Physics also which means like.. I'll be left with 5 subjects, like wuut. I can't seem to force myself to do all the A Maths practices because I'm too lazy to dig up all the A Maths notes so I'm just using my textbook and practice papers etc Mr Loo gave us :/. 

But aww thanks to Ng and Kengpum who wished me goodluck and told me to jiayou for tomorrow's A Maths retest.

Yes, I am that forever alone only two people wished me *dig hole and cry now* go away LOL. 

Edit: Oh more people wished me good luck yay thanks Timothy Yanyi Juliana Andy etc weee :B. 
AHAHA LOL today's paper was manageable yay happygirl96 AHAHAHA LOL. 
Can't say it was easy even though I did think it was easy but AHAHAHA LOL later I get B4 or something then hen paiseh de worh. LOL I hope I can get an A1 then my mama buy for me polaroid BAHAHA LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment